RAA South Dakota, the countdown begins

mexican

Living Legend
Ride
2015 Rocket X
Looking to see who is going when, the Okie Chapter is leaving Tulsa on July 16 at 05;00, will pick up @skydog1000 somewhere on Hi35 N between Enid and Wichita around 7am, would love to have the Texas Chapter join us, if any of the Texans want to stop for the night we have a clean bed, cold coke and a hot plate of beans with a jalapeno on the side, we can pick up the Kansas and Nebraska Chapters on our way to Spearfish:D
Let the planning begin!!!!:):)

hoping for some early birds to show,me I am leaving july 14 or the 15 ride to I get there head home mon. the 18th ride 775 miles ,14 hrs.one way

Looking to see who is going when, the Okie Chapter is leaving Tulsa on July 16 at 05;00, will pick up @skydog1000 somewhere on Hi35 N between Enid and Wichita around 7am, would love to have the Texas Chapter join us, if any of the Texans want to stop for the night we have a clean bed, cold coke and a hot plate of beans with a jalapeno on the side, we can pick up the Kansas and Nebraska Chapters on our way to Spearfish:D
Let the planning begin!!!!:):)

ALL OKIES AND TEXICANS
READ THE PRECEDING MESSAGE! :roll: :roll: :roll:

I too wish I was going with you Lupe. Alas I will be headed to the Virginia coast to roof my house :(
Hopefully I can find a good mexican crew to give me a bid as I would rather be doing something else :)
Know anybody in Norfolk Va.? :)

No Texicans going? Wow - I wish I would have been able to put RAA in this years plans, but being a newbie I didn't know about it when setting up time off for this year - I sure will try to do it next year, as I REALLY would love to meet as many of the fine, fine people that make up this great forum - To those going: be safe, ride hard, have fun, & represent Rocket Mania well! :thumbsup:

No Texicans going? Wow - I wish I would have been able to put RAA in this years plans, but being a newbie I didn't know about it when setting up time off for this year - I sure will try to do it next year, as I REALLY would love to meet as many of the fine, fine people that make up this great forum - To those going: be safe, ride hard, have fun, & represent Rocket Mania well! :thumbsup:
All i can tell you is that i have never seen a better bunch of guys and girls, here are a few exemples;
moab.jpg

From left to right, @Tripps , my wife, my daughter, me and @skydog1000 at Moab Utah, 2 years ago at RAA Montrose Colorado,
ashville.jpg

We took over the Asville Tennesee Triumph dealership at RAA 8 i belive,
Too many to list but at front we have @nolton and Nurse Rachet, Uncle Jesse, Wild Eillie @Rocket Scientist and a few others, the dealre never seen that many Rockets together.
blueridge.jpg

Blue Ridge Parkway at the Smokies, too many to list.
monarch.jpg

On our way to Moab, don't remember who took the pic.

Whats not to like? Can't wait till the 16th so we can do this allover again!

Back