Rolltide100

Nitrous
Ride
2006 Rocket 111 Mulberry Red Tribal
Ok, boys and girls this is the rough design of the RAA lX shirt. Keep in mind this is the rough draft and when I get back from Texas in about 10 days I should have the final images. The banner across the top is to be red white and blue to honor our flag,
RAAshirts 001.jpg
inside the banner Rockets Across America. The bike images will be of a Rocket III, what else right? Roman numeral lX will be in the design as this is the ninth year of this gathering of saints or whatever we might be. Tracer lines you see across the map are from all of the states representing riders in attendance, with a line coming from our Northern neighbor in Canada. Also I am working to get the Triumph logo worked into the scheme of things. Final image will be sharp clean and crisp lines and I am sure will do us all proud. We need to decide if we want the image on the front or the back and if we want the circular image on the shoulder or do we want to pursue a separate patch? Keep in mind if we lean towards a silk screened shirt the color of the garment becomes an image color, ie a blue shirt then the blue in the flag banner is picked up saving some cost. Embroidery makes for a much nicer presentation and quality but most likely more costly, as the old adage you get what you pay for!

We have a couple of members who have indicated they have contacts who can provide us a finished product as do I. My contacts are from a business only standpoint in a very small market, perhaps some of the fellows with personal contacts might be able to spare us some green.

Sorry folks I was unable to get you the finished work before my trip, but I have business to tend to in the Lone Star State. Anyway, yawl kick it around and if I am missing something let me know. With my limited mental capacity this is the best I could come up with. Morris, Lupe, Steve and ET oops I mean Jim thanks for your valuable input.

Respectfully,
Greg

Ok, boys and girls this is the rough design of the RAA lX shirt. Keep in mind this is the rough draft and when I get back from Texas in about 10 days I should have the final images. The banner across the top is to be red white and blue to honor our flag,
RAAshirts 001.jpg
inside the banner Rockets Across America. The bike images will be of a Rocket III, what else right? Roman numeral lX will be in the design as this is the ninth year of this gathering of saints or whatever we might be. Tracer lines you see across the map are from all of the states representing riders in attendance, with a line coming from our Northern neighbor in Canada. Also I am working to get the Triumph logo worked into the scheme of things. Final image will be sharp clean and crisp lines and I am sure will do us all proud.
Riders up here in NewEngland would be pretty upset if they knew we were cut off the map from the rest of the country. After all we jut out 70 miles into the Atlantic FYI...;):D Is this one of those only who ride get one or can those of us unable to make it order some. Looks pretty good..:thumbsup:

Attachments

• thCAH46D8U.jpg
    thCAH46D8U.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 53
Riders up here in NewEngland would be pretty upset if they knew we were cut off the map from the rest of the country. After all we jut out 70 miles into the Atlantic FYI...;):D Is this one of those only who ride get one or can those of us unable to make it order some. Looks pretty good..:thumbsup:
I shall make sure we have the entire map covered, and as far as I am concerned, everyone who wants one should be able to get one. Sometimes miles and other priorities take us away from the things we enjoy. Stephan and Roger will be receiving one and that being said I feel we should all have a chance to obtain them. After all this is one great group of folks we are talking about here.

Thanks for the compliment, I assure you the finished product shall be nice.

You may consider adding Canada. This is the first RAA that connects North, South and West.
I love the concept. Great work.

Great stuff Bama!
We do have a couple riders coming from Canada, eh?
What did I miss regarding this Jim and ET stuff - no beard! :eek::eek::eek:
If you have a T-shirt outfit that can silk screen these let's use them because this is your deal, Amigo.
I would suggest good quality heavy weight shirts with the design on front. Might also determine the cost effect of color choice and short versus long sleeve.
1olbull

Back