RAA III Picture Thread

Toystoretom

Living Legend
There were a lot of folks snapping photos so if you aren't going to post them in any particular thread you can post them here. A little description would be cool...

Piggr is going to try and set up a photo album also for RAA III so stay tuned :D

I think this was Sunday Morning at the old Fly Rod Inn. We had a pretty good T Storm in the middle of the night and this is what we woke up to :

Alright, we have a photo album for just RAAIII set up. Everyone should be able to load to it, so please upload your pics to share with all.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Attachments

• DSCN1801.JPG
    DSCN1801.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCN1731.JPG
    DSCN1731.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCN1735.jpg
    DSCN1735.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 115
Bruce and I will get to the orbs probably by this weekend. He is sending his pics to me and I'll put them with mine and start a thread. For those of you that have no idea what we are talking about, Danno, Bruce, Dave, Flip and myself went to the very cool Cresent Hotel in Eureka Springs. Our intentions were to simply take some scenic pictures from the observation deck 4 stories up and over a cliff but we wound up with something else. Lets just say that this experience has completely changed my beliefs as it comes to ghosts, spirits or whatever. I'm even finding some we didn't see at first. And the horrible things that happened to those girls in Room 218 :eek:

The Conservatory for Women:

The horrible hallway where it started:

The door that slammed shut right in Bruce's hand as he tried to open it (with 4 grown men running down the hall)

Look under the "Elevator" sign in the second picture......

Back