RAA 9 Colorado option 2

single launch base or traveling circus.

• Doesn't matter as long as we ride the Rocky Mountains!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rolltide100

Nitrous
Ride
2006 Rocket 111 Mulberry Red Tribal
As many of you have stated there seems to be a great deal of interest in this June event, I for one am very excited about being able to meet you captains for the first time. Colorado lodging tends to book very quickly for summer time, so we need to get it pinned down ASAP. We have two differing opinions as to weather we want a home base to launch from each day or do a traveling circus each day. Many of you are traveling great distances to make this event and we would like to know the feelings of the masses. If we select a single base it could necesiate some long days and we realize many of you will have already logged great miles to attend. There is much to see and many roads in Colorado. What I would like to propose is a vote on central base versus the rolling circus. Lodging will be verified and pinned to a group rate most of the calls that have been made indicate about $100.00 double occupancy.
Whatever choice is made every effort is being made to maximize the riding experience of us all.
Let's take a vote on the type of venue so we can start the reservations process.
Please vote ASAP an try and give us an approximate head count so we can negotiate discounts.
Please enter response within 7 days!

Thanking you in advance.

Respectfully,
Greg

Sorry didn't realize Nolton already had this posted and didn't know how to delete this thread.

Last edited:
As I've said in other posts...I don't really care. I am coming either way. Having the same room every night would be easier, but if we go the travelling circus route I can pack differently (lighter) to make the daily move less troublesome

Nice work, Amigo!
I checked two, Days Inn and Super 8 in Montrose.
The Super 8 rates nearly double for June and the the Days Inn do not.
Both would take a max of 8 double room rezzies at this time. Both appear to be very close to one another.
If folks vote for a single venue, let's get cracking with our rezziez.
1olbull

Back