mexican

Living Legend
Ride
2015 Rocket X
Since everybody is quiet about it so far i will throw this idea out there;
Recently i had a message from a few members wondering about what will happen or where we are going this year, i mentioned the Talamina Drive a few months ago and some members are interested in getting together and riding it for RAA.
It goes thru Arkansas, Oklahoma and part of Missouri, the time would be sometime in june.
plenty of places to see and plenty of motels to choose from in little towns.
The talamina dr is located around Mena Arkansas, Heavener Ok Texarkana Tex, AR.
Will ride Van Buren Ark and the beautiful roads, we may even stop by @Lonzol and say hi to him and Mindy.
LET THE IDEAS ROLL!!!

I'd like to go, it'll depend on if our new owners wil let us keep our current vacation days though.

Sounds good to me, Amigo! :thumbsup:
Always interested in getting back to Ark-Kansas. :D
If June is selected, the later the better as weather is tentative up north in June. :unsure:

Sounds good to me, Amigo! :thumbsup:
Always interested in getting back to Ark-Kansas. :D
If June is selected, the later the better as weather is tentative up north in June. :unsure: Come Now. OKLAHOMA AND arkANSAS IS BORING REMEMBER. I am in for that ride. Beats the hell out of riding in Harley territory. Lets do it. Last year you slammed me for suggesting that ride. No regrets.

I'd like to go myself, but June may be too early in the year for me with the relocation.

May have to skip this one.

I "slammed" you? Never have I felt any need to dis you, Sonny.
You may not know that we did AR for RAA X just two seasons ago?
I've spent time at The Hub and ridden the whole area twice before.
GREAT twisties, weather and friendly folks!

I will be more than happy to work the bugs out of this ride. No matter what it takes. I work a lot of overtime but will do the homework so this ride turns into one of the best. Have a lot of friends and folks in this part of the world that would love to work with me (they need the business) A lot of folks are real tired of the Harley Crowd and would love to help sponsor a different type of rider. This includes discounts on rooms and some really great entertainment at selected locations. Lets roll. I am really excited that some one would suggest this run. Needless to say much to my age my days as being a bouncer are over but my days of assisting management in security measures has left me with a lot of good friends in the travel and entertainment business in this part of the world. Lets do it.

Last edited:
Back