R3T Tire Pressure

JDuke1980

Turbocharged
says it on the tire... says it in the owners manual.
I believe it's 44 psi front and back, but I'm too lazy to go check for you at this moment.

On my standard there is a sticker on the left side of the frame just below the gas tank that says the recomended tire pressure.
Hope this helps.

j duke but if you remember we had our ties change from bridgestones to metzler so the sticker on the r3t would not be right
tire pressure for the metz are front 36 and rear is 41

rainman said:
j duke but if you remember we had our ties change from bridgestones to metzler so the sticker on the r3t would not be right
tire pressure for the metz are front 36 and rear is 41
I looked at the sticker a little while ago and it says front 36 rear 41.
I believe the tire says 41 or 44, I didn't think to look. I know I had them put nitrogen in it when I got it serviced and I told them to put 44psi in it. I run around 35psi in the back, but it's a goodyear, not a metz.

I run about 40 psi in the front and 42 in the back. I was running 36 in the front, but was getting campher wear on the right side, creating a ridge just off center. With 40 in the front it takes some of the campher wear out and it's not too rough..

tire pressure on touring

I'm running 36 front and 41 read with Metzlers on the touring on the recommendation of the service guys at my dealer. I guess it's a matter of
what you like within reason.

MJ

Back