For Sale R3T Solo Bucket Seat with luggage rack.

dennyvm

Greetings Guys,

I have a R3T solo bucket seat with a solo luggage rack for sale. My R3T is my second R3, the first being a 2006 Classic. Liked the bike, but when the 2008 R3T first came out, I immediately fell in love with that and ended up changing over. At any rate, I find the dual seat better for my circumstances, so am selling my solo bucket seat with its accompanying solo luggage rack. Comes with all the fitting plates etc. New cost is around $250 for the seat and $226 for the rack. All up about $476. Everything is in excellent condition. Asking $350.00 - but willing to negotiate. I want to put back the dual seat and get a sissy bar with luggage rack with the ready release system. With all the fittings etc, I believe they're around $399.00. If you know of a good dealer with reasonable pricing - let me know.

I'm interested in your seat combo. Will it bolt up to a 2008 model? I'm just wasn't sure which bike it fits, the 06, or 08, or both...

I was hoping to see a pic of it, does the luggage rack contour to the rear fender? If you wanna pass on a contact number, that would be cool.

Greetings Guys,

I have a R3T solo bucket seat with a solo luggage rack for sale. My R3T is my second R3, the first being a 2006 Classic. Liked the bike, but when the 2008 R3T first came out, I immediately fell in love with that and ended up changing over. At any rate, I find the dual seat better for my circumstances, so am selling my solo bucket seat with its accompanying solo luggage rack. Comes with all the fitting plates etc. New cost is around $250 for the seat and $226 for the rack. All up about $476. Everything is in excellent condition. Asking $350.00 - but willing to negotiate. I want to put back the dual seat and get a sissy bar with luggage rack with the ready release system. With all the fittings etc, I believe they're around $399.00. If you know of a good dealer with reasonable pricing - let me know.
I'm interested in your seat combo. Will it bolt up to a 2008 model? I'm just wasn't sure which bike it fits, the 06, or 08, or both...

G'day Wheeli, The gel seat and rack is Triumph branded and fits my 2008 R3T perfectly. So see no reason why it wouldn't yours. Comes with all the fitting plates etc. Can't send you a pic because I'm on the road at the moment going to a wedding in Jervis Bay. Won't be back in VIC until mid April. If you want to take a look at the gel seat. Just do a search for Triumph Solo Gel seat and luggage rack and you'll get to see what it's all about. Happy to negotiate mate.

G'day Wheeli, The gel seat and rack is Triumph branded and fits my 2008 R3T perfectly. So see no reason why it wouldn't yours. Comes with all the fitting plates etc. Can't send you a pic because I'm on the road at the moment going to a wedding in Jervis Bay. Won't be back in VIC until mid April. If you want to take a look at the gel seat. Just do a search for Triumph Solo Gel seat and luggage rack and you'll get to see what it's all about. Happy to negotiate mate.
Hello Dennyvm. I assume you live "down under"? I can wait till mid april to negotiate with you, until then I'll search the pics. Enjoy the celebration.

Back