Stonkers441

.020 Over
Just had my appointment with *****n Stichn here in Denver. I was really expecting to have them tear the cover off, and throw the foam out. We started with our stock R3T seat. Daniel and Brian are artists. Brian sat down and had my wife and I sit on the bike. Within 10 minutes, and after lots of questions, he suggested we go upstairs to their comfy lounge. Within an hour, he had nailed my seating area. He cut down the sides, shaved out a dish, and added a lumbar support. It was perfect first try. He knows his stuff after 20 or so years. In another 1/2 hour he had my wife's just about perfect. We ended up moving her 'dish' a little farther forward. She loves it. They even, much to my amazement, reused the existing cover, with zero modifications. Oh yes, and a lot less than I thought it was going to be. Great guys!! Great to live in Colorado with *****n Stichn AND Clearview Screens. Couldn't ask for more. Pics enclosed. Now for the suspension. Race Tech???

Attachments

• IMG_1922.jpg
    IMG_1922.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1923.jpg
    IMG_1923.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 145
Seat

Prolly not doing this right but, here is pic of a seat I had made for the Rockett. Ostrich and snake. Paid what I thought was a fair price 1000.00. took em 3 days. Is four inches thicker front and rear. Wife loves the new fit. 3 different foams. They talked me out of gel, said I wouldnt like it after it got broken in. Not sure I understood, because I had gel on last scoot and loved it. We are so much happier with this seat. Original was like riding a brick. This was made at "A stich on time" in St.Pete FL.

Attachments

• Murphi T 002.jpg
    Murphi T 002.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 116
Had my seat done here in Kent at Fishers Upholstery..lowered the cushion and built a lumbar shelf for $!00 but no addition to passenger seat.Don said that Triumphs' seats always have plenty of "leather" and never has He needed new uphostery.He also did 2 friends Harleys..a patch on a tear and a lower seat for another.I have found much better prices at regular shops than at motorcycle specific shops..although that "*****in Sticin" sounds like reputable and honest people..you are fortunate to have found them!!

Back