G-Force Junkie

Supercharged
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket III GT Black
Hi folks, just traded in my 2013 R3T with D&D pipes. I have the original Triumph slip-ons and, if memory serves, they are in good shape. i.e. I have never dropped the bike and they were only on for the first year or so I had the bike. Anyone need them? Near Ottawa Ontario.

(Traded it in on a phantom black 2021 R3 GT with quick shifter:)

Keith

How do you like your new R3 GT?
Hi John, Cool that you reached out. The dealer folk were prompt, efficient and friendly as usual. A full tank of gas too!. That said, my experience with OEM support could have been better. I am not that tall and do not find the forward controls comfortable. One of the reasons I bought the R3 was that the mid -controls were available. The dealer could not install the mid-control package, panniers, or quick shifter due to a parts "back-order" with no delivery date in sight. I will now "get used to" the forward controls until the next service and will then need to adjust to a new configuration, if the parts are available. The bike had two intermittent failures on the way home, both for different indicators, which took away from the enjoyment. The forum notes it is not uncommon and likely a software issue. Perhaps a Service Bulletin was / is in order. I am not too happy with the windshield options but knew that going in. Feels like you just shifted from 1st to 4th when taking off, but I suppose that is part of the experience. Of course, I am just breaking it in and haven't experienced the true nature of the machine yet. On the good side, the heated grips are nice and the machine feels nimble and light. Only one key fob? Really? Cheers. Keith

Attachments

• r32.jpg
    r32.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 13
  • waiting for the R3.jpg
    waiting for the R3.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 15
Back