crazyman

Supercharged
I just got back from a ride on the new seats. A few things I've noticed so far.....
1. If you have the quick release sissy bar, it will be **** hard to put in on or take it off with this new seat. It's much wider than the stock / long haul.
2. The wings on the sides are a bit uncomfortable when trying to put my feet down at a stop. Also makes it hard to push with my legs.

Other than those two things, this is a great seat. I know it's supposed to 'break in', so I think the wings digging into the back of my thighs won't be a problem for too long. As for removing the sissy bar, I don't take it off that often anyway. Just remove the seat bolts and lift up the seat a bit to remove the sissy bar.

Now the important part is when my GF sits back and tells me she loves the seat...... that's the plan anyway.

I don't care for the looks; don't like all the stitching. Hopefully, it's comfortable. That's really all that matters.

Now Daryl, we don't all have skinny butts like you do, some of us need that "extra" padding.

Dennis

48 (?) dtg Dubai/Kuwait
49 (?) dtg Home

I hate to ask!

You know when your friend walks up and tells you he and his wife are divorcing and you don't WANT to ask the inevitible question but you just can't help yourself and say "****, What happened?"
Well,,,,,, I gotta ask the one aweful question. How much did that cost you?

Back