BillyIndiana

Road rash heals-Freckles grow back-Ride
Ride
2015 R3T
So the riding days are dwindling and even though I will get out and ride every time I get a chance my Rocket will be at slumber soon.

So who can recommend a good cover and the right size for the Rocket. I just want to make sure I get one that fits. One of the problems with the internet is you cannot try it on until it gets here.

Thanks for the assist.

So the riding days are dwindling and even though I will get out and ride every time I get a chance my Rocket will be at slumber soon.

So who can recommend a good cover and the right size for the Rocket. I just want to make sure I get one that fits. One of the problems with the internet is you cannot try it on until it gets here.

Thanks for the assist.
Billy, I have a Bilt full cover in a size large for cruiser. It fits fine and is made well.
I have a 2015 r3t.
Take care, Eric

Thanks for the assist.
I have to get ready for work but hold off on purchasing a cover until i can send you some pics and brand name of cover. By far the best fitting and durable cover I have ever purchased. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the assist.

I just got one delivered yesterday from Formosa Covers. Found it on Amazon. I'll post a picture when I see how it stacks up. Wish I would have checked on here before ordering it, though!!

One note: I always keep my bikes garaged and avoid rain when riding, so I don't really need a lot. Just want to keep the dust off.

I'll post some pics and name of cover in the morning after it warms up. Tonight just relaxing and drinking a few beers while #ull****ing on here. I'll get back to you BillyIndian. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

So the riding days are dwindling and even though I will get out and ride every time I get a chance my Rocket will be at slumber soon.So who can recommend a good cover and the right size for the Rocket. I just want to make sure I get one that fits. One of the problems with the internet is you cannot try it on until it gets here.Thanks for the assist.
If it needs to be weather resistant - Make sure the fabric is a breathable one. No local-ish tarpaulin makers.? - Sailmakers I guess not. There is nothing like a bespoke fit - i.e longer on the right side or shaped to fit on full left lock. It matters more on bikes with no centre stand.
If just for indoors - any dressmaker/tailor etc.

My R3T is a little bit different than stock. I have a fairing and a King tour pack on the back. I found that if you look on eBay, order the largest they sell. I have a real nice Triumph cover that fit the bike as stock. I keep it because my next Rocket I'm not putting all this stuff on. Also, my bike is stored in a metal barn with concrete floor. Make sure the cover is breathable. A must.

My dealer gave me a cover when I bought mine, funny, must have been for a standard, it didn't fit my R3T.

Back