Bushwhacker

.020 Over
I just picked up my 2013 R3T at the dealership and was disappointed that the A9708156 chrome front fender rail kit hadn't been installed (one of the many accessories that I wanted) The salesman told me that it is a discontinued item. Why would Triumph discontinue this when still selling the same motorcycle? Would sure seem to me that somebody somewhere would still have this accessory for sale.

I've always liked those. Does anyone know if it fits the standard Rocket or is it just for the Touring?
I don't know about the standard Rocket 111 but my 2012 Roadster came with a real nice chrome front fender trim piece....Iam almost sure it would probably fit the older models....but the rail kit for the touring is different....the whole front fender is different.

Now Iam really bummed out......this company emailed me today and told me my order was cancelled because Triumph no longer has this available.

I have one new in the box. Bought it for my R3T and never got around to installing it. PM me if you're interested.

I meant to list that and two brand new chrome rear racks in the classifieds...but I never got around to it!

Dan

I have one new in the box. Bought it for my R3T and never got around to installing it. PM me if you're interested.

I meant to list that and two brand new chrome rear racks in the classifieds...but I never got around to it!

Dan
Iam interestesd....how much do you want for it? Can you list it on ebay with a BUYITNOW and give me the listing number?

Back