Brenner

Living the dream
Ride
2008 Rocket Touring
Looking for Triumph Accessories to complete my new to me touring. Would really love to acquire the rear fender trim, rear fender rail, pannier skirts and or blade badging, drilled shifter, and other embellishers. I'm still hoping to find an oil tank embellisher but I missed out on the 140 a month ago on ebay before I had my bike so most likely it will not happen. Any other items that come to mind please feel free to PM me with item, asking price, and I will reply. Thank you all in advance.

You are a greedy sod aren't you after scoring those items at give away prices. The UK website has some less common 'Touring' accessories at often less than Rec. Retail Prices. The leather bits are quite good pricewise
I was trying to spare your wallet by not posting earlier but with what you have saved already you should have some spare but don't blame me when your broke! ;):D

If you register with your US address on the UK Jack Lilley site it will remove UK 20% VAT tax from prices when you checkout and also when looking at items, but you may have to re sighn in each time to get the 20% VAT free prices to display

Rocket III Touring

2016-Rocket III Touring

Triumph Oil Tank Embellisher | A9738001

Triumph Genuine Seat Fixing Embellisher Rear Fender Medallion A9708353 | eBay

GENUINE TRIUMPH GEAR ACTUATOR IN CHROME FOR ROCKET 3 TOURING - A9738142 | eBay

A9738157 Triumph Rocket III Touring Chrome Clamp | eBay

Triumph Motorcycles A9738067 Chrome Headlamp Visor America & Rocket 3 | eBay

7/8" 1" Motorcycle Handlebar Black Dial Clock Glow Watch New | eBay

1" Black Motorcycle Handle Grips With Throttle Boss For Triumph Rocket III | eBay

7/8" 1" Waterproof Motorcycle Bike Handlebar Mount Dial Clock for Harley MA543

Aluminum Foot Peg Footrest Clamps for Harley Honda Yamaha Kawasaki 1 1/4" 32MM | eBay

MOTORCYCLE LEATHER LARGE TOOL ROLL SADDLE BAG TRIUMPH ROCKET THUNDERBIRD (C11B) | eBay

Stebel Air Horn Triple Chrome Trumpet (GPA3 12V BT) | eBay

Last edited:
I think these are miscategorised as Roadster parts. The part number is for Roadster Fork Fixing set, but I think the photo is the Touring version to attach fog lights or Auxillary lamps.

Triumph Front End Fixing Kit | A9738051

upload_2017-6-1_17-48-34.png

This is the correct part for the Roadster below.
Triumph Rocket III Front End Fixing Kit A9738051 Online from Pure-Triumph.com AU

upload_2017-6-1_18-57-35.png

Last edited:
Thanks for your assistance. I have a PDF copy of the accessories brochure from 2008 and I have a good number of items offered for my bike. I have never seen one fully dressed and honestly mine is the most dressed I have ever seen. I normally would not have taken this route with a bike but it was more than halfway there when I acquired it. I hope to find the remaining trinkets to make it pop and take a little pride in it. I had a friend stop by a triumph dealership a month ago with me as I picked up a few accessories and he was standing next to a 2016 R3T and he couldn't believe it was the same model bike without all the options. I will continue to hunt and check online sources daily until I have the bike the way I want it. I've found some good deals and paid more than top dollar for others.

Into studs - who isn't? ;):D Got one of these yet?
Rear sissy bar bag

TRIUMPH LEATHER BACKREST BAG A9528009 | eBay
TRIUMPH LEATHER BACKREST BAG A9528009
US $74.95
Approximately AU $94.39

This is the plain version below US$80 from Pure Triumph.

Triumph Rocket III Touring Leather Sissy Bar Bag- Plain AU

sissybag_plain.jpg

Last edited:
Into studs - who isn't? ;):D Got one of these yet?
Rear sissy bar bag

TRIUMPH LEATHER BACKREST BAG A9528009 | eBay
TRIUMPH LEATHER BACKREST BAG A9528009
US $74.95
Approximately AU $94.39

This is the plain version below US$80 from Pure Triumph.

Triumph Rocket III Touring Leather Sissy Bar Bag- Plain AU

sissybag_plain.jpg
Nope I haven't found one that is studless. I have been looking but prefer the smooth look. Thanks for thinking of me.

Back