R3T 2017 factory map

Manny

Trumpet
Ride
Triumph Rocket III Touring 2017
Hi guys!

I bought the R3T 2017 version for Canada and California with 8500 km. I have factory intakes and exhausts. In Europe, the R3T has a small selection of parts for modification and replacement. I don't want to change anything yet. Europe is more papal than the Pope :)

1)The documents stated 109kW. According to a speech from the ride and information from this forum, I would estimate about 76kW(???). I drove a friend's R3T with 108HP and it was a different ride. He has a European version. Sharp acceleration, smooth performance. He has a modified fuel map of 20368. My R3T was subjectively weaker.

Do you know what the power values of the map 20367 are from the factory for Canada and California? (kW / Nm or HP / ft-lb)

I uploaded a map of R3T_stock_or_slip-on.hex (The control unit writes 20368) from Power-Tripp. After the first and short test, I am satisfied. But I have to try even more. Acceleration is breathtaking, but not brutal. From 0 to 100km / h to second gear in an instant and up a slight hill . I didn't have time to shift into 3rd gear before 100 km / h.

My 20367 map had strong acceleration, somewhat rough engine operation. The upper speed spectrum seemed dim. At higher speeds, I already felt the engine vibrate (from 140 km / h to 5 gears).

I like map R3T_stock_or_slip-on.hex (The control unit writes 20368) from Power-Tripp. Acceleration does not subjectively appear to be brutal and explosive. But according to the speedometer, it is dynamic enough . Engine operation has changed a lot. He is far more cultured. Smooth and smooth vibration-free operation over the entire speed range. It pulls linearly. It reminds me a bit of a four-cylinder or electric motor. I'm curious about the high engine load.

2) Does anyone have good experience with other maps for R3T without exhaust and intake adjustments? What kind? Give me a tip

Sorry for my English

R3T_stock_or_slip-on.hex is what I run on my '14 R3T and am VERY happy with it. I do have D&D slip-on' exhausts... but as the title suggests I believe it would work just as well with stock.
-MIG

Back