lta01

Standard Bore
Ride
'13 roadster
Sadly, due to a serious injury which isn't going to improve anytime soon, I've sold my R3R and bought a smaller, lighter bike. ( basically, I have lost the upper body strength and confidence to move the Rocket around in my storage shed ).
I have the following parts for sale :
1. A pair of new in the box chrome TORS £300 - still for sale
2. A pair of Maxton T2000 shocks , black body/spring built for rider 110-130 kg SOLD
3. A brand new still in the box Ramair filter kit. SOLD
4. A Becker Technik Rocket 3 Bike lifter - SOLD
5. A chrome rear rack , purchased new from Germany. SOLD
6. A custom made large bore manifold from TTS ( cost £650) intended for supercharger applications PLUS a custom made ( Paul Bryant) link pipe to join this manifold to the TORS manifold and link pipe both unused. The TTs manifold accepts all the stock chrome covers. SOLD

If you're interested/confused by this collection of parts, my plan was two stages of modification....first ramair , manifold, link and TORS, then later install the TTS supercharger set-up.

The prices shown are what I would like to get for them, but I'm open to realistic offers. Pictures of all parts are available on request ( cant get them to post on here )
All items are plus postage. I'm located in North West England, North of Liverpool and will consider travel/meet up rather than postage to avoid damage.

Any interest or questions, please call me on 07756102450. ( Uk )

Thanks Loz

PS I know I've not made loads of posts on here, but I have been a regular reader for 12 months, so I hope this advert can be tolerated by the forum "big-hitters". I'm gutted to have given up the supercharged Rocket dream, but right now I couldn't even hang on to full throttle on the standard bike.

Last edited:
I would possible be interested in this.
Put me down as pending. Please post pics

5. A chrome rear rack , purchased new from Germany. - £40 used for 10 days

Sadly, due to a serious injury which isn't going to improve anytime soon, I've sold my R3R and bought a smaller, lighter bike. ( basically, I have lost the upper body strength and confidence to move the Rocket around in my storage shed ).
I have the following parts for sale :
1. A pair of new in the box chrome TORS £300
2. A pair of Maxton T2000 shocks , black body/spring built for rider 110-130 kg ( 2000 miles old ) £300
3. A brand new still in the box Ramair filter kit. £70
4. A Becker Technik Rocket 3 Bike lifter - £60 ( excellent bit of kit, basically a removable centre stand )
5. A chrome rear rack , purchased new from Germany. - £40 used for 10 days
6. A custom made large bore manifold from TTS ( cost £650) intended for supercharger applications PLUS a custom made ( Paul Bryant) link pipe to join this manifold to the TORS - £500 manifold and link pipe both unused. The TTs manifold accepts all the stock chrome covers.

If you're interested/confused by this collection of parts, my plan was two stages of modification....first ramair , manifold, link and TORS, then later install the TTS supercharger set-up.

The prices shown are what I would like to get for them, but I'm open to realistic offers. Pictures of all parts are available on request ( cant get them to post on here )
All items are plus postage. I'm located in North West England, North of Liverpool and will consider travel/meet up rather than postage to avoid damage.

Any interest or questions, please call me on 07756102450. ( Uk )

Thanks Loz

PS I know I've not made loads of posts on here, but I have been a regular reader for 12 months, so I hope this advert can be tolerated by the forum "big-hitters". I'm gutted to have given up the supercharged Rocket dream, but right now I couldn't even hang on to full throttle on the standard bike.

I'll buy the Ramair

Hi, im interested in the TTS header, does the output end of it finish in the same location as the original header? What I mean is will it mate straight up to the original triumph collector box or any of its aftermarket replacements as I have an older rocket with the 3 silencers on it? I know the exhaust manifolds were the same for all years of rocket but not sure if the tts one is different at the collector end.

still have pair of brand new in the boxes roadster chrome TORS silencers available for sale. Everything else has gone, what a frantic 24 hours after the ad posted !! Thanks to all who bought stuff, and especially to those few who know me and sent messages.

Back