**SOLD** R3R Stainless exhaust, big bore, cat free, high flow. X pipes back

What about the velcro speaker and mic mounts? You will work it out...
Yeah I have plenty of light velcro tape for those, it is just $2 a roll at the local Reject Shop where I get my stainless condiment bowls for dummy trumpets. I shall work it out as you say. :thumbsup:

I suppose when you're surrounded by marauding marsupials a bit of Marconi Union calms the nerves.
10hours of protection.

Thumbs-Down.jpg Angry.gif

Back on topic. Price drop $600 + postage

Stainless does stain (see brown dirt not rust encrustation) but can be polished off with a fine stainless wool scourer or bronze wool.
I can take better photos if required, but see mounted on bike with red stripe tins fitted before I switched them out for a single can in first posts of this thread.

P1050412.JPG
P1050413.JPG
P1050414.JPG
P1050415.JPG
P1050416.JPG

Back on topic. Price drop $600 + postage

I am swapping out my CES and twin cans with x pipe later this week
I have a stainless (I think will check when removing) high flow cross pipe and unknown high flow short slash cut twin exhaust cans similar to, but not the same as Pratt shorties. Mine are set up with an even slash cut angle on each side! ;):D

They do stop before rear axle and use std R3 Roadster heat shields at rear and at crossover pipe junction near the collector. You provide your own stock rear heat shields as found on your Roadster. (RHS side of mine has a small scrape when it tipped over while parked). NO MARKS AT ALL TO EXHAUST that I have found yet, but still to dismantle, so will report then. You can have my stock header and blacked out covers too if you want for the same price but I believe they were probably done over the stock Chrome and may have a few minor stone marks etc.

Au$650 + post.

From what I have seen a Platt twin and crossover system alone this is half that sort of
cash or less.

Photos and details to come.

When I bought it:
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link RemovedLink Removed

Recently before its wash, rear tire change and diff swap out. The diff in the wooden box from @albertaduke is now fitted with about 15,000km old from, memory the old one was 73,000 and I had never checked it since purchase beside asking them to lube on tire change 11,000 ago. To make sure it was checked and lubed at pinion and prop shaft gears I had them swap out and use my Loctite 70% Moly grease. Good news was my existing one was fine and is in the box in the shed as a spare now.

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed
LOL I did not bend over enough and blinkers cover

can i get ur phone no so can call u
G'day, and welcome to the forum.

If you click on my user name in my Avatar on any post by me it will allow you to start a Private Message
(aka Conversation). Same for anyone else. I have just sent you one with my details.

Where are you located?

It is a good idea to put that info along with your bike/s model year and type :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: in your Avatar ID block as it allows faster and correct responses and answers to any of your queries / posts on the forum.

Back