**SOLD** R3R Stainless exhaust, big bore, cat free, high flow. X pipes back

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s

**SOLD**

Back on topic. Price drop $600 + postage

I am swapping out my CES and twin cans with x pipe later this week
I have a stainless (I think will check when removing) high flow cross pipe and unknown high flow short slash cut twin exhaust cans similar to, but not the same as Pratt shorties. Mine are set up with an even slash cut angle on each side! ;):D

They do stop before rear axle and use std R3 Roadster heat shields at rear and at crossover pipe junction near the collector. You provide your own stock rear heat shields as found on your Roadster. (RHS side of mine has a small scrape when it tipped over while parked). NO MARKS AT ALL TO EXHAUST that I have found yet, but still to dismantle, so will report then. You can have my stock header and blacked out covers too if you want for the same price but I believe they were probably done over the stock Chrome and may have a few minor stone marks etc.

Au$650 + post.

From what I have seen a Platt twin and crossover system alone this is half that sort of
cash or less.

Photos and details to come.

When I bought it:
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link RemovedLink Removed

Recently before its wash, rear tire change and diff swap out. The diff in the wooden box from @albertaduke is now fitted with about 15,000km old from, memory the old one was 73,000 and I had never checked it since purchase beside asking them to lube on tire change 11,000 ago. To make sure it was checked and lubed at pinion and prop shaft gears I had them swap out and use my Loctite 70% Moly grease. Good news was my existing one was fine and is in the box in the shed as a spare now.

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed
LOL I did not bend over enough and blinkers cover cans!
Link RemovedLink Removed

Last edited:
i sooooo love that look with the black headers and pipes!

Yes, I agree, this does look good.

Link Removed

As I think this looks real good too.

100_1088.JPG

@Ishrub - 4 speakers? :banghead:
Nah mate 8 ;):D:eek:

4 connected to amp under seat in airbox, another 2 in radio/mp3 etc bluetooth player on bars and another 2 with another amp not currently fitted. Probably all going soon when my Sena 10R Slim arrives for under Au$150 delivered. Yeah speakers - they are all useless at anything much over 70kmh.

Just to sh!t ya I'll have to get my BMW chair fitted out with amps and and a big 14" subwoofer etc in my storage to work with the already fitted 85amp hour deep cycle battery.

DOOF DOOF BMW but with a classical or certainly non-DOOF DOOF beat! ;):p:D:eek::rolleyes::whitstling::whitstling::inlove

What bags are those brutha?
In the old photos stock OEM leather panniers. I have since fitted the chrome cage rails and Easy Brackets to them and have used on a few interstate runs. Currently waiting for my Tsukuba or whatever fiberglass hard bags to be painted and will then fit to Mittzy's stainless easy detach brackets and easy detach rack kit seen in current photos.

Well they are off and after a magnet test I can confirm they are stainless steel cans and cross pipe. The cross pipes are filthy stained but tossing up what is best to clean them. I use 0000 steel wool on chrome and @ozrider kindly cleaned a set of Staintune 3 pipe cat free cross pipes for me with a sand/garnet/soda medium whatever blaster.

Any suggestions?

What bags are those brutha?
If you want a set, I have another set of the same leather panniers without cages etc and can throw in the Easy Brackets with 8mm and 10mm Allen head bolts to mount to rear frame and attach directly to the bags with internal support plates to be made of plywood or sheet aluminium - street signs work well;):D:eek::whitstling::whitstling:

I sold the pannier frames on that set for Au$70 to @memo in Coffs Harbour who I haven't heard from much since:(

Back