Fourfive

Standard Bore
Ride
2016 R3R
Looking to buy a R3 Roadster screen. Anyone got one they want to let loose? I have the fixing kit.

Thanks.

i have a roadster windshield(triumph) 9 holes- don't know if thats what your looking for. I have taller screen coming. I have on 2016

Attachments

• rocket shield.jpg
    rocket shield.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 1
i have a roadster windshield(triumph) 9 holes- don't know if thats what your looking for. I have taller screen coming. I have on 2016

Yes, this is what I'm looking for. I have the flyscreen on it now with the windscreen fixing kit. Do you know if the same fixing kit will work? What do you want for it? Thanks.

Yes, this is what I'm looking for. I have the flyscreen on it now with the windscreen fixing kit. Do you know if the same fixing kit will work? What do you want for it? Thanks.
I am not familiar with different terms, like fly screen. I know mounts on steering are same but some frames/ brackets have 5 holes not 9. Might ask the club. As far as price whole kit brackets/ shield etc. from triumph was ridiculous. Over $600.
I would let go for $125 plus shipping.
But would like to be sure it works for you.
If you need I'll send more pics tomorrow.

Looking to buy a R3 Roadster screen. Anyone got one they want to let loose? I have the fixing kit.

Thanks.
look in the classsiefied I have a windshield with brackets and fork clamps and driving lamps all OEM let me know if that is what you are looking for

I have the standard screen available (not the summer) but it includes no hardware at all. I removed all hardware to attach to my Clearview.

Back