R3R luggage options

KTRIC

.020 Over
Ride
2014 Roadster
I'm looking at kitting my new R3R out as a bagger and currently weighing up the options. I love the Corbin Beetle bags but over here in Ireland they will cost me €2400 so they're a big investment. Also I hear the rear dresser bars wont work with them in the event of a stray car door or tip over. Would the hard luggage from the Touring model fit the Roadster ?? or have I overlooked some hard luggage options ?

Well, since you have no replies; not what you asked about, but these saddlebags with the quick release brackets, installed by the dealer, cost me around $400.00 USD:

I can haul quite a bit in them, and that's what I was looking for.

Rick

There are numerous options other than the Corbins .. sure a search would reveal all you need to know to make a decision mate.

Have a look at Hepco Becker as well.

Any bags can be attached and taken off quickly with Easy Brackets or Ghost Brackets, so the options are endless.

or have I overlooked some hard luggage options ?
ANYTHING pretty much can be made to fit. Do you want looks or storage? - Hard or "Leather"? Q/D or fixed?

Here in Spain we can get the Tsukayu and Mutazu stuff VERY easily. Mutazu stuff is dirt cheap as it's a branded Chinese thing - and so we can get clones.

This lot buys in bulk and sells either as is or covered in leather - fixed or q/d - and yes does kits for R3's. http://custom-live.com/tienda/ - Yes in Spanish but I guess google will translate

Well, since you have no replies; not what you asked about, but these saddlebags with the quick release brackets, installed by the dealer, cost me around $400.00 USD:

I can haul quite a bit in them, and that's what I was looking for.

Rick

Nice clean look:thumbsup:

You might also consider an American company making hardbags.
Take a look at www.Hardstreet.com They have some nice bags.
I custom mounted a set onto my hotrod Dyna Convertable. They're
decent looking, take custom paint well and have a key lock system.

Back