Russell

.020 Over
Ride
2016 Rocket 3 Roadster
I know stuff all about exhaust systems. That bike actually has the 3rd pipe on the other side in the 1st photo. There was an ugly black 3-1-2 on Gumtree or eBay.com.au recently. There would be lots of options to use 2 RHS pipes from Std/Classic fitting aftermarket systems/slip-ons and delete collector and have a new collector made up for just the 2 pipes on ones side. Contact @Paul Bryant Viking Exhaust NZ would be my advice.

I know stuff all about exhaust systems. That bike actually has the 3rd pipe on the other side in the 1st photo. There was an ugly black 3-1-2 on Gumtree or eBay.com.au recently. There would be lots of options to use 2 RHS pipes from Std/Classic fitting aftermarket systems/slip-ons and delete collector and have a new collector made up for just the 2 pipes on ones side. Contact @Paul Bryant Viking Exhaust NZ would be my advice.
Ishrub should replace the internet entirely

This is more like you want, black ceramic cans, ask him where he got them done:
Triumph rocket 3 Roadster 2012 | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Brisbane South East - Camp Hill | 1145623440

Do em straight thru with these CHROME FINNED ROCKET BOMB EXHAUST TIPS ;):D
CHROME FINNED ROCKET BOMB EXHAUST TIPS FOR HARLEY CIGAR 1-7/8" OD MUFFLER BOBBER | eBay
Fits outside most 1-7/8" tubes

This is more like you want, black ceramic cans, ask him where he got them done:
Triumph rocket 3 Roadster 2012 | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Brisbane South East - Camp Hill | 1145623440
That's Vanco's bike here in Brissy

Exactly some slip on's like that would be perfect. I can find 2x chrome pipes for it on ebay I'm sure.

Sorry Ishrub, I can't do finned! haha!

How about something like this
DSC02150.JPG
DSC02209.JPG

Back