R3Owners merchandise - Partners?

I've got a rocket related site already registered.
Same Idea I had myself, in fact, I've asked the administrator
to put a "shopping tab" at the top so folks could buy the stuff i have available.
Maybe we could pull together to get this done.;)
An R3 store???
Sounds doable.
give me a holler if you're interested in going this way.
If not, I understand that to,
I'm not real computer literate,
but the guy who made my website is.
Ride safe,
skip

BTW,
Did you ever get the stuff I sent you?
It's been long enough now, they could have hand delivered it on a RED rocket.;)

As I'm about to retire :eek: in 10 days :):) I'll most likely have some time on my hands. More semi-retirement, as I'll have to work some :( but I could be interested in this.

As I'm about to retire :eek: in 10 days :):) I'll most likely have some time on my hands. More semi-retirement, as I'll have to work some :( but I could be interested in this.
Sound like it'd be right up your alley mate... retired hey , that'll give you extra riding time , lucky you.

Sorry Skip, if it was sent by way of a black Rocket then I'm afraid that it is still trying to figure out a way to get across the pond:D. Whereas a red or a red/black Rocket is capable of reaching terminal velocity to break the gravitational pull of the earth...mosey on over just above Sweden and make a landing there. If the red or red/black Rocket took a little while to deliver the merchandise it was because it was being held up at the swedish customs center before it finally got the okay to come on into the country.

Dennis

Back