R3OC UK National Rocket Run 2014

Skye UK

.020 Over
Ride
Pillion on 2011 Blue Haze R3R
Thought I would post this on here as I know there are a few members from the UK and surrounding countries on here. :)

The Triumph Rocket 3 Owners Club UK are holding their National Rocket Run 2014 at The Moth and Lantern, Retford (DN22 0EU) on Friday 22nd - Monday 25th August.
We are again going to be looking at doing a weekend deal but prices will follow once confirmed.
We are also looking at of having the ride out on the Saturday and a meet and greet bike show on the Sunday.

Last years Rocket Run was a fantastic weekend with excellent food and company, let's make this one even better! (if that's possible!)

There is plenty of space for camping but there are local B&Bs, and a Premier Inn 5 miles away. If you are looking at staying in a B&B please let me know so I can work out numbers and then we can try and collate everybody in one place and provide transport.

More details will be added once we have more things sorted
We have people coming to this event from all over Europe!

Please let me know if you are interested! :)

For those new or have forgotten Skye is a teenager who's Dad is the Rocket Owner .. well until Skye's old enough to ride it herself :thumbsup: Just wouldn't want anyone to ... well .. heads up she's a teenager anyway.

For those new or have forgotten Skye is a teenager who's Dad is the Rocket Owner .. well until Skye's old enough to ride it herself :thumbsup: Just wouldn't want anyone to ... well .. heads up she's a teenager anyway.

Does that mean well have to wear our A.M.E. hoodies?

Thanks for that TC. :)

Wow TC's a gentleman. :eek:

Moderators please check an imposter hasn't sneaked in & stolen TC's identity. :laugh:

Back