Ben S

.020 Over
20200123_181831.jpg
20200123_181811.jpg
20200123_182020.jpg
20200123_182008.jpg
20200123_181742.jpg

. Has 7 mounting holes. Brand new, still wrapped in plastic .$150 plus shipping

Ben that is a custom made screen for the smaller R3 Summer screen which only has a 3 hole cross piece. The larger Clssic and Roadster screens have 5 hole cross pieces.

The 3 hole SUMMER SCREEN A9748040
Requires Front End Fixing Kit A9738051
upload_2020-1-25_12-22-40.png

The 5 hole ROADSTER SCREEN A9748036
Requires Front End Fixing Kit A9738051
upload_2020-1-25_12-23-16.png

There is no risk whatsoever of a problem with a big screen with just a 3 holes cross piece. I have one with the same custom screen fitted with additional Memphis Shades side and top extensions. Dome 1000's of miles loaded to the gunnels and happily cruises at 115 mph.

Link Removed

How many do you want? @Mitzzy and I both usually have some spares with screens. Surprisingly postage to USA is based on weight not volume so the screen would not cost much more to post than just the brackets and fixing kit but price would be with screen as hard to get rid of a bunch of screens without brackets as you have discovered.

The offer from @albertaduke will be a great one though, especially if you can recover your old screen hardware or acquire used.

I can sell you a screen, brackets, hardware and fork fixing kit for Au$375 + AU$90 postage or without the screen for Au$375 +Au$75 postage.

Used hardware and fixing kit without screen Australian $375 (=US$285) plus postage Au$75 (US$57) = Au$450 (US$342) all up.
Postage rate is Standard Intl Air with Tracking, expected delivery in 10 business days - mostly in USA).
Au$450 insurance cover is Au$19.60 if you want it. So AU$470 (US$357) ALL UP.
Postage calculator & delivery times - Australia Post

This is same price as with screen as there are no buyers for screens without hardware but postage is slightly less. It is a pain in the bum dismantling and packing the items so they do not get damaged in transit and takes hours.
When you get it you will think I sent you a really thick 30" long boomerang in whiskey bottle tubes as that is what I did last time for @Landstar;):D

Paypal account is pwhite60@iinet.net

Please pay via Paypal as a 'send funds to friends and relatives' in Australian dollars via Paypal so no currency conversion fees for me.
If you send it as a 'payment for goods services' please add 4% but I still require in Aussie dollars.

When you order your Clearview make sure it is the 5 hole horizontal strap 'Roadster' version. The Clearview one I have is a stock full 'Roadster' size screen but with just 3 holes as the previous owner obviously had the slightly smaller now discontinued 'Summer' screen with just a 3 hole horizontal strap. No problem holding larger screen with extensions etc at 120mph as per my pic below from klast years Oz RDU at Nyngan.

Pic below from @Mitzzy with 3 hole 'Summer' screen in top Left hand corner/
Link Removed

R3's at RDU Nyngan (2).jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Wasn't sure, it was given to me with the bike. Traded bike off, kept the screen. Figured I'd hook someone up with a heck of a deal.

Just seen where your from down under. Hope you an your family are safe from the fires. Alot of us over here are praying for you all down there!

Cheers thanks.

It rumbled very close to Canberra's Southern suburbs & semi rural last night with Emergency declared and 'Too late to leave, take shelter' advice issued.

Another 25,000 acres burnt and smoke sh!tty and 36C again today. It is expected to get much worse by Sat night with 42/43C (110 f) and big winds.:(:banghead:

I'll take it . I send you a message with shipping address im in central Illinois. So whats in the corbin box more left over rocket parifinailia :)

Edit personal message sent !
Thanks Scott

Last edited:
Back