Plenty. How much money you got? You want easier breathing? 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 pipes? Turbo? Supercharger? 1 or 3 filters? Fancy paint? 1, 2 or 3 headlights? Sound system? Aux power? Coloured or bigger wheels? Tuning? Comfort? Touring gear? Screens - many to choose from. You name it. All on here my friend; just search for it - or be a little more specific with your question and I'm sure someone will offer some advice.

If you are talking about speed improvements (or torque) My suggestions would be:
1. GIPro-Most bang for the buck. Released horses AND gives you a much needed gear indicator.
2. K&N filters from Flip (cheap) Will gain ~10hp for almost free.
3. PC III OR V Several hundred but will get several hp
4. Jardines or other pipes several hp for ~$1-2k
5. Custom cams several hp for ~$1-2k

Hey guys, what else for less than 2K?

I've done the following:

1) Gi Pro with ATRE (gear indicator + remove factory restrictions in 1st 3 gears and top speed)
2) Easter Beaver Headlight Relay Kit (solve troublesome ignition switch failure issue + way brighter lights)
3) Easter Beaver PC8 fusebox (to attach all your goodies to rather than a spaghetti bowl at the battery)
4) Powerlet auxiliary power kit (to power heated gear)
5) Fuel gauge + clock (needless bling)
6) Heated grips
7) Flyscreen, regular screen, saddlebags, saddlebag liners
8) Easy brackets (for easy removal of saddlebags)
9) Stebel horn (to replace anemic stock horn)
10) Progressive 440 suspension + front fork kit (to replace bone jarring stock suspension)
11) Fog lights
12) Scorpio sr-i900 alarm

I have triple K & N filters + PC 5 sitting in the garage ready to be installed next for more hp. And there is much much more you can do if you wish.

Your avatar implies you are Marine Corp. If so, thank you sir for your service.

With an 07 your most important item to address right now (immediately, yesterday, etc.) is the ignition switch issue. Your headlight circuit is routed through the ignition switch and the full load is causing far too many ignition switch failures. Triumph has indirectly acknowledged this short-coming with a recall on the latest Roadsters to install a bypass relay.

The solution to your model is to install an H4 Headlight Relay Bypass. You can roll your own or there is an excellent, high quality kit from Eastern Beaver that solves the problem. Many of us, including myself, have installed this kit. Click here => Motorcycle Relay Kits, Parts, Powerlet, Centech, Posi-Lock, and More! <= and search for the Bike Specific Kit to fit the Rocket. This is truly a must-do.

Everything else depends on what you have in mind. Perhaps you can elaborate. You'll get a lot of quality responses.

Wait.. you've owned an R3 for a couple of years now and you're just now getting around to mods?.. :confused: Just look through the photo albums on this site. There are plenty of options to go any direction you want. :D

slow to improve

Hey folks, I've been working on my wifes bike, When Mommys Happy everybody is happy!
It's hard for me to upgrade a bike that actually is a good ride. Time has come though to make some upgrades. I ride with the Axemem on a bunch of Harleys, so there isnt much for comp. :D

Had to do side of the road fix on that one.

Your avatar implies you are Marine Corp. If so, thank you sir for your service.

With an 07 your most important item to address right now (immediately, yesterday, etc.) is the ignition switch issue. Your headlight circuit is routed through the ignition switch and the full load is causing far too many ignition switch failures. Triumph has indirectly acknowledged this short-coming with a recall on the latest Roadsters to install a bypass relay.

The solution to your model is to install an H4 Headlight Relay Bypass. You can roll your own or there is an excellent, high quality kit from Eastern Beaver that solves the problem. Many of us, including myself, have installed this kit. Click here => Motorcycle Relay Kits, Parts, Powerlet, Centech, Posi-Lock, and More! <= and search for the Bike Specific Kit to fit the Rocket. This is truly a must-do.

Everything else depends on what you have in mind. Perhaps you can elaborate. You'll get a lot of quality responses.

On a ride last benefit ride last summer I had to do a side of the road bypass via radio shack and a auto parts store. Bypassed the circuit with a relay and a keyless remote. Don't piss off an old Electronics tech! I need to seperate and isolate them this winter but I think I'll keep the keyless set up

What part of Ohio are you in? I have an 07 with several upgrades but the first and most important is the ignition switch upgrade as stated before in this post

Back