Want to Buy R3 Touring Stock Handlebars

redheadlover

“Be excellent to one-another!”
Ride
2013 R3T
Looking for a set of stock handlebars from a R 3 Touring I have a 2013. I believe they are the same from 2011 and up. Just put on a set of T-bars and I don’t like the riding position. Can’t use the old ones because they were bent when someone tried to steal my bike.

The T bars are very well built, and powder coated black. Just don’t fit me well. Willing to trade T bars for a set of stockers +$150.

I’ve got a stock handlebar from a 2013 R3T. Not home today, but will send you pictures when I get home unless another member hooks you up.

How different are they from the touring. I agree with the bent wrists. I had to heat and bend my original stock bars to eliminate the pain. I was afraid I was just going to have to do the same again.

Very different, your wrists are straight but further away, sort of require Rivco risers too, I think the risers are 2" up and 2" back. Someone here on the site gave me a set, I've been given so much stuff here, and also given away stuff, that I honestly don't remember who.

I installed a set of Rivco risers and replaced the Touring bars with Roadster bars that I got from 1olbull. I did the same thing with my 2007 Classic Tourer, that is, Rivco risers and standard bars.

It's all in what is comfortable for you. I prefer the bars to be a bit more forward but other's I know love the Touring bars. To me it is not a huge difference but I will say that I wouldn't want the standards without the Rivco risers.

The friend who now has my Touring, Cameron, has my like new set of Touring bars sitting on the shelf.

Comfort is a bit complicated but I'll alert Cam to this thread.

Edit: Correction; Claviger installed the risers and bars. :D

Last edited:
I have a set of roadster bars ('09) I'd send to you for shipping price. just hanging on the wall right now. Those T-bars I think are the best for someone in the 5'10"-6'2" frame. Have them on mine and oh... so nice!!

Back