R3 PCIII & GiPro Dyno Results Achieved Today

Fixitbaz

.020 Over
Ride
2005 Tribal Orange Triumph Rocket 3
Just thought I would post the results I achieved after some mods I carried out on my Tribal 2006 R3

PCIII
TOR'S
Decat
3 x K&N'S
GiPro ATRE
O2 Eliminator

PCIII Loaded with Map 510-005
Triumph ECU loaded with Map 20050 via TuneECU

Results before Dyno Tune with above maps loaded

140.84 BHP 147.11 Torque

Results after first run on Dyno Tune

145.10 BHP 149.99 Torque

Final Results after second run on Dyno and some burn't tyre rubber

:eek::D:D:D:eek: 147.14 BHP 152.25 Torque :eek: :D:D:D:eek:

150 BHP would have been nice but 147.14 BHP will be plenty for now.

Let me know what you think and has anyone managed to squeezee anymore power from there R3 with the same mods as me.

Cheers
Barry

question......isnt the TORS already decatted?

The Standard and Classic Rockets have a catalytic converter or "cat box" that is completely separate from the mufflers. The cat eliminator replaces the cat box with a freer flowing manifold.

The Rocket Touring and Roadster have catalyst in the mufflers.

The Standard and Classic Rockets have a catalytic converter or "cat box" that is completely separate from the mufflers. The cat eliminator replaces the cat box with a freer flowing manifold.

The Rocket Touring and Roadster have catalyst in the mufflers.

ok, gotcha.

Isn't that a great combination? Easy, reliable and strong.

Topped off with a good dyno tuning and then POOF--- your done!

Gotta love it.

Good job.

:D

Dyno's differ and numbers aren't reliable when you start talking about <5 or so, messing around for that few more just to show 150 will most likely start costing you reliability and smoothness. I'd be happy and ride.

Just imagine those extra numbers are there if there were ever any real fuel available without power robbing alcohol mixed in. :mad:

Slight problem my idle is playing up. When cold idles ok around 1100 when slightly warm idles around 900-1000 when hot idles at 840.

Problem is it stalls after coming to a stop at any junction etc or even pulling in the clutch. I have TuneECU and if I reset the adaptives all is fine for around 1 hour of riding then the stalling condition returns any idea on what this could be ???????

Barry

Back