R3 owners helping R3 owners (Atomsplitter)

HoldenComplex

.020 Over
Just wanted to thank everyone for all the help with getting my rocket back to it's former glory. Big thanks to Atomsplitter for mailing me the stock mirrors, a set of aftermarket mirrors, and a copy of his book! here's a few pics of the new mirrors installed:

Now I'm just saving up for the tank and fenders.

btw I have the stock exhaust, cats, suspension, and seat (with passenger seat) and a few odds and ends for sale...
I'll probably put all of them on ebay, but would sell them on the forum for a better price this week. If they sell this week I'll be able to get the tank next week! :) PM me if interested I can send pics of the parts I have.

His book's a pretty good read too!

Someone a while ago posted some pics of his chopped fender. Here's one I saved in case I ever decided to do it. Food for thought perhaps - if you have enough of yours left. End result looked very good.

Attachments

• chopped fender.jpg
    chopped fender.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 100
You're welcome. If you chop the fender it can't make it worse. And a rubber mallet can do wonders to forming it. Then it just needs a little paint (or powder). :cool:

Don't forget to post pictures if you do that. :D

You're welcome. If you chop the fender it can't make it worse. And a rubber mallet can do wonders to forming it. Then it just needs a little paint (or powder). :cool:

Don't forget to post pictures if you do that. :D

I had the rear fender chopped on mine after an accident I also changed the light and turn signals I am rather chappy with the results

Attachments

• IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 90
Back