R3 owner as of yesterday

Lethal

.020 Over
Ride
06 Rocket III Classic
Just got myself an 06 classic yesterday and rode 320 miles home, couldnt be happier. Ive been creeping around the forum reading as much as i could for the past few months with my sights set on a rocket and it is ever so true to its name. Im coming off of a suzuki savage ls650 single cylinder bike that was cool around town but now that it is warmer and i had a guaranteed buyer whenever i stepped up i decided the time was now. Never really rode on the highway except the ten mile roadway between towns so i guess if youre going to go its better to go balls to the walls. Bike is an 06 classic with 22k on it with the windshield, floorboards, heel toe, and trans fix, and coming off the 31hp bike it was something else. I still cant believe how quickly the weight melts away and how nimble it is for being such a monster.

I'm mostly going to be riding with my dad so I'll let him lead, when he insists that I lead I just let him know that I'll leave him in the dust. It is a little hard to keep out of the throttle though when there's no one else around but even cruising around the bike is just a blast.

Back