R3 may be for sale

Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
Hey guys, I don't quite know how to say this, but due to some unforeseen medical circumstances I may have to sell my Rocket. I am hoping something else may come about (concerns my wife), but I may need to get rid of both the Rocket and my Gold Wing.
More details in the classifieds.

If I do sell the Rocket, I promise to keep monitoring the site and offering opinions, advice, and/or observations concerining life in Rocket land.
Thanks,
Dennis

PianoMan

Nitrous
My Suggestion

If you have to generate some cash...... I'd suggest selling the Goldwing first and then re-evaluate the situation. I might be a bit partial! My only other suggestion would be to buy a Power Ball Lotto ticket every Wednesday and Saturday. $2 a week might win you the solution to your financial bind. Seriously..... I hope all works out for the best.

Toystoretom

Living Legend
I trimmed your classified posts down to just one. I hope everything works out OK. You can put your Goldwing in the classifieds also, if you wish. That forum gets a lot of traffic, it just might get some action there.

Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
Thanks

Sorry about the multiple entries, I was trying to edit and didn't realize it had to be checked.
Dennis