1BigDog

Gone to the Dogs!
Ride
Size 12 Bates, extra wide
OK, don't read too much into this.....yet. I have been eyeing some classics these past few days and I notice that some have pegs while others have boards. I would definitely need a board. Now, getting a bit deeper, I see where some boards are fairly flat and others have an upward pitch to them. Are the classic boards adjustable? And if said imaginary bike should have pegs can they be swapped fairly easy for boards?
No need for any excitement yet. Just doing my due diligence before I may or may not make a decision. I am just waiting for the right bike/deal/situation comes along. No rush.......

All Classics had floor boards with classic floor board rails. The also had two tone paint schemes and were produced fro 2006 thru 2009. Now triumph made a floor board kit to fit the standard rails which are angled like you stated above. All parts are swappable the problem is just getting them .

All Classics had floor boards with classic floor board rails. The also had two tone paint schemes and were produced fro 2006 thru 2009. Now triumph made a floor board kit to fit the standard rails which are angled like you stated above. All parts are swappable the problem is just getting them .

Thanks. Looks like whatever I decide to do it must have the boards already installed.

Back