R3 classic foot control alternatives?

SoUrPuSs

Standard Bore
Ride
09 r3 classic
i have a 09 r3 classic I’m 6ft and the controls are just to cramped where they are I bought the refined cycles controls I did not like them at all ther garbage to flimsy to many nuts and bolts to free up I locktited everything rode my bike twice managed to loose a nut which caused to loose rear breaks and the fact they look and feel like something my child cobbled together anyone know of any other options for forward controls???

Have you sat on one with the standard peg rails? To me they seemed a little forward verses the classic boards. 2009 and older standards came with them. Not sure where your at in the US but if you know of a bike you can sit on and see if they fit you better lets me know I have a complete set including the brake lines. Another thing that might help is pulling the shifter and linkage off and switching to a speed triple shift that attaches to the spline on the engine gives you more foot room.

I’m in Massachusetts I plan on taking a trip soon to a dealer closest is a hour n a half away I’ve honestly only seen two rockets in person my uncles he bought first year they came it and mine not a very big seller out here i don’t know why it’s such a great bike minus the controls

Back