R3 Captain in Saline, Michigan?

mikemartin88

.060 Over
Ride
'07 Standard with Jardines, triple K&Ns and TuneEdit ECU Map; '92 FLHS
Hey, everybody, I've been off the site for a while, been busy! Retired from the Air Force after 25+ years and have relocated to the Ann Arbor, Michigan area. The Rocket made it from Virginia without a scratch (so did my ElectraGlide and my wife's Sporty), and am looking forward to enjoying the great riding weather here while it lasts. A buddy of mine said he saw a bike "just like mine, same color and everything" in Saline, Michigan this past weekend. Mine is a Mulberry '07 Standard. So, calling all Captains in the Ann Arbor/Saline area, I'm looking to get out and ride.

Mike

Hi MM88. Pretty sure I've admired your Jars before; the do look good, especially on such a 'fast' bike (colour). Good to see you're back and hope you get to meet up with some locals. There's nothin' like riding with Rockets. :D

Might be Flip since he lives in Michigan. Nice state, weird road signs.:eek:

Yeah, I haven't figured out the whole "you can't turn left" thing, but hey, other than that, I'm really digging living here. Don't think it's Flip, as I believe his bike is the two-toned Classic and mine is the Mulberry only Standard...

Might be Flip since he lives in Michigan. Nice state, weird road signs.:eek:

Hey, everybody, I've been off the site for a while, been busy! Retired from the Air Force after 25+ years and have relocated to the Ann Arbor, Michigan area. The Rocket made it from Virginia without a scratch (so did my ElectraGlide and my wife's Sporty), and am looking forward to enjoying the great riding weather here while it lasts. A buddy of mine said he saw a bike "just like mine, same color and everything" in Saline, Michigan this past weekend. Mine is a Mulberry '07 Standard. So, calling all Captains in the Ann Arbor/Saline area, I'm looking to get out and ride.

Mike

Hi Mike. I have a red 05' R3 standard but I live over by the west coast in the Muskegon/Spring Lake area. You should look into this Muskegon Bike Time

Back