R3 Autobahn Acceleration Performance Video

I came across an interesting video of a variety of acceleration tests for the R3 on the autobahn.

Ody, where in Houston do you reside? We are meeting @ 146 No and 787 in Rye. Saturday 9am. We go into the piney woods. There are some sort'a curvy deserted roads to ride. Come join us; Wyld Anthony/Ducati Panigale, Theresa/Ducati Scrambler, Rick 1K9/R3 and Mike Ducati/ GT1000. 1 to 2 hr ride + to and from wherever you come from.

Looked a lot like the Manheim-Saarbrucken Autobahn I drove on back in the 1970's. There were sections with 100kph limit back in the day. Course I also recall being passed by a Lambo doing about 220mph on it too.....

You kind of forget how slow shifts are without the quick shifter - I wonder what those numbers would have been on my bike. Anyone know what software you run to get those numbers? Is it a phone app?

You kind of forget how slow shifts are without the quick shifter - I wonder what those numbers would have been on my bike. Anyone know what software you run to get those numbers? Is it a phone app?
You get a dragy. It's a little bluetooth box that's super accurate GPS reports back to the phone.

Back