albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
was at the vancouver bike show on friday spotted the triumph booth COOL... they had a temp license to serve beer... they did upstaged hardley. babelson ..lots of people standing around wine barrels quafing a cold one ,I also spotted a single lonesome R3 in a corner away from all the bike display prima donnas ... I asked a man wearing a black shirt emblazoned with a triumph logo if by chance that r3 was a 2018 model he went looked up the VIN number and said yep it is a 2018 so folks if any of you are waiting for a confirmation this is the word . I looked carefully and physically NO changes visually from previous year
IMG_0268.JPG

I would have someone else take the photo -- just sayin'

Thanks for the post Yet again we are right to be sceptical of the "last off the line" lines.
JOE.. I was sober when I shot that pic..but somehow all the pics from my phone are blurry :banghead::banghead: do not understand maybe you have some ideas on how to improve my technique!! !! it is an iphone 6 presumably good for pics I just point and shoot ..

was at the vancouver bike show on friday spotted the triumph booth COOL... they had a temp license to serve beer... they did upstaged hardley. babelson ..lots of people standing around wine barrels quafing a cold one ,I also spotted a single lonesome R3 in a corner away from all the bike display prima donnas ... I asked a man wearing a black shirt emblazoned with a triumph logo if by chance that r3 was a 2018 model he went looked up the VIN number and said yep it is a 2018 so folks if any of you are waiting for a confirmation this is the word . I looked carefully and physically NO changes visually from previous year
IMG_0268.JPG

Patrick,
Is it my eyes or are yours out of focus??? :roll:
Do not take photographs when you are having Delirium tremens!

About the 2018 model:

At least they could change the darn stripes color!! :thumbsdown: :banghead:

Last edited:
They realized Black w/ red stripes is the fastest :D:D:D

Me reckons tis Black with Yellow stripes!!!

Red, the blood of angry men!
Black the dark of ages past!
Red, a world about to dawn!
Black, the night that ends at last!

Red - The color of a dog di*k!
Black - Faster than the speed of light!
Red - Pretty, but just not a quick!
Black - To Red, the color recondite!

So - how long does it take to ship a bike from Hinckley to the West Coast of Canada?

Bearing in mind that the UK is shut 1st Jan. And it made it there with all pre planning for the 19th. Possible - but I smell male cow poo.

Spain only was up to normal speed on 15th.

Back