R3 (2.5L) Suspension Setup and Adjustments

Let me know what you've adjusted yours to and if you're happier with your new settings?

Great stuff... Thanks for taking the time to put this together. I certainly did learn something.

Would be great if you stated your height and weight... You did say larger than average but that could be a great many of us... I'm 6ft @ 230lbs and ride solo with a sparse amount of luggage on my R3GT. So any recommendations would be appreciated.

Definitely like the plate. We get only 5 characters in Ontario so needed to be creative. Old (2014 Rocket III Roadster) plate was RCK3T, new one is 2K5CC.

I do have the PDF of the owner's manual, anyone know the internet whereabouts of a PDF version of the service manual? They made it small enough to tuck into the compartment under the seat but I am unlikely to leave it in there.

Thanks again for the video, sure is helpful.

Triumph seem to be being coy in regard to the service/workshop manual. I have been trying to get one for many months. Don't think they wanna know me!

Great stuff... Thanks for taking the time to put this together. I certainly did learn something.

Would be great if you stated your height and weight... You did say larger than average but that could be a great many of us... I'm 6ft @ 230lbs and ride solo with a sparse amount of luggage on my R3GT. So any recommendations would be appreciated.

Definitely like the plate. We get only 5 characters in Ontario so needed to be creative. Old (2014 Rocket III Roadster) plate was RCK3T, new one is 2K5CC.

I do have the PDF of the owner's manual, anyone know the internet whereabouts of a PDF version of the service manual? They made it small enough to tuck into the compartment under the seat but I am unlikely to leave it in there.

Thanks again for the video, sure is helpful.
Thanks, techno. I'm 6ft 2" and about 240 lbs (17 stone), so I would go with the same settings as my video - leave the forks standard. One full turn of both rear rebound and compression. And nine full turns (you'll hear the clicks if done in a quiet environment) clockwise of preload. Let me know if it helps, once you're able to try it.

Back