REBLX136

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 R 15 Rocket Roadster
Can someone please confirm the Red line on the R and GT please, after my first service I remember checking and I would have bet my b0ll0cks that it had moved to 7000 however next day it was back at 6500!!! Had I dreamt it?

Did you read the Facebook thread too? :)
My findings are: Only the TFC has a 7000 rpm redline, and what you can adjust yourself is the shift indicator in the setup, but that does not change the redline, it merely lets you set a rpm where you want the tach light up to indicate it's time to shift up.
I can also not set my shift indicator above 06500, and again, that setting does not affect the redline.

Did you read the Facebook thread too? :)
My findings are: Only the TFC has a 7000 rpm redline, and what you can adjust yourself is the shift indicator in the setup, but that does not change the redline, it merely lets you set a rpm where you want the tach light up to indicate it's time to shift up.
I can also not set my shift indicator above 06500, and again, that setting does not affect the redline.
It must of been glare on the screen then or I dreamt it, maybe informed by wishful thinking! The shift indicator isn’t worth a toss in my opinion, never bothered with it!

for me it feels the bike is slower in accelaration when you go all the way up to the red line, it has its peak torque from 3500 to 5000rpm so as long as you stay in that range ya good!

I'd like to see a timed run, once shifting at 6k and once at 5k
We can agree on the last 500 revs mostly make noise though :)

This is because the Ride by wire throttle is actually closing the throttle for you right down to 58% at the top end. I have logged it in every gear and 3-6th you get no more than 88% and it reduces the same amount in every gear to 58% by 5500rpm (from memory) except top where is closes to 40% at the speed limiter. the TFC gets more throttle angle. I have yet to test one.

Back