R 3 Rider in Midland Tx.

JKrull66

.020 Over
Ride
2006 Rocket III
Hello all,
Got a couple R3s here in Midland. Thought I would join in on your forum. I have been a R3 owner since 06 when I got my first Bike a used 05 Cardinal Red. I have had it a several rallies all over the US. In 11 I ran across a Black Turboed 06 in Baltimore while out that way working. My buddy had been eyeballing my bike so sold it to him and bought the black one. Added Corbin accessories and made it my own. So now we both cruise around town or rallies. Or have a ball intimidating Harley folk.

WELCOME to ya, @JKrull66 , from WA State!
I love riding your hill country - been all the way down there two years running!

Welcome from South Louisiana. I Work in west Texas, our office is in Midland. Currently I'm on a rig in Toyah, TX.

I was in the seismic side of it for 30 yrs Now I am a DJ spinning Karaoke until that side of it picks up again.

Welcome from Colorado!
As a 7-year resident of Midland TX back in the 80's, I have to ask..."Who'd you piss off?" ;)
and please be gentle when you let 1olbull know there ain't no hills 'round there.....

Hello JKrull66 and welcome from a displaced Texan in Virginia. One of my son's works out of Midland but over in Carlsbad turning fracking water back into good water. I am from Pampa and we would swim against the Midland/Odessa team each year. Just love the CAF down there, lots of history!

Back