sleeves

Nitrous
Ride
05 R3 Std
Hello everybody.

Just fitted a PCV and am interested in the quick-shifter "add on".

Anyone done this on an R3? and if so does it work and may I have some pictures put up of how you set it up and the motor?

Thanks in advance

Smokey

Hi Owl

Thanks for the info. May I have a pic of you gear change setup if its not too much hassle?

At least now I know a quick-shifter will work with the gearbox, I thought it may have been too "clunky" and heavy to make it worthwhile.

What I really need to know know is has anyone got an integrated QS with the PCV installed...

Thanks again

Hi Owl

Thanks for the info. May I have a pic of you gear change setup if its not too much hassle?

At least now I know a quick-shifter will work with the gearbox, I thought it may have been too "clunky" and heavy to make it worthwhile.

What I really need to know know is has anyone got an integrated QS with the PCV installed...

Thanks again

I'll take some later today - just realised I haven't got any :eek:ops2:

Not sure they'll help you too much, though, as my footrest position has been modified with rearsets.

OK, dodged the rain to get a few shots of the quickshifter.

As I said, I don't think they'll be much help as my footpegs are set well back from standard, but for what it's worth, this is the gear selector side.

And just for balance, the brake side

Hi Smokey,

It is a standard black Baglux cover which I gave to a saddle shop so that could unpick it and insert two yellow panels.

I don't know if Baglux is available outside Europe, but it is a system with mounting points on the cover that will fit any variety of Baglux/Bagster tank bags.

Back