Quick Release Sissy Bar is comming - Who wants one?

Mittzy

The Hooligan - Just Doing Stuff
Ride
2020 TFC #385, 2014 R3 Roadster 230hp (BRUTUS)
I am currently working on a QR sissy bar brackets that incorporates the triumph sissy bar and luggage rack. This was originally developed by NOX273 on this site.
The kit will incorporate 2-6mm steel brackets and 8 turned parts to mount to your standard/classic/roadster without having to change your fender covers.
The pressed sections will be mild steel (So will require coating in chrome or paint) and the turned sections will be in stainless steel.
The kit so far looks like it would be $135 + freight, but if we get more than 15 made (closer to 50) that price will come down to maybe $100 + freight.
I will not be making any money out of this:thumbsup:
Below is the tread that nox273 started. see images
Quick Release Sissy Bar for the Roadster | R3Owners

Once I get numbers I plan to get things moving, but I am awaiting a sample of the turned parts.....

Numbers so far:
1 -- Mittzy
1 -- Ozrider
1 -- Albertaduke
1 -- Pres10
2 -- R3tex
2 -- Stripes
1 -- George Medina
1 -- Matthew Davis
1 -- Ricochet
1 -- BigAl52
1 -- CanberraR3
1 -- Magna_Swede
1 -- Carlsonp
1 -- Torque Addict

That's 16 definite's
Speak up if your name does not appear on this list -- you aint getting one.
I have also asked for a costing for stainless steel brackets, now waiting for that price.

Last edited:
I am currently working on a QR sissy bar brackets that incorporates the triumph sissy bar and luggage rack. This was originally developed by NOX273 on this site.
The kit will incorporate 2-6mm steel brackets and 8 turned parts to mount to your standard/classic/roadster without having to change your fender covers.
The pressed sections will be mild steel (So will require coating in chrome or paint) and the turned sections will be in stainless steel.
The kit so far looks like it would be $135 + freight, but if we get more than 15 made (closer to 50) that price will come down to maybe $100 + freight.
I will not be making any money out of this:thumbsup:
Below is the tread that nox273 started. see images
Quick Release Sissy Bar for the Roadster | R3Owners

Once I get numbers I plan to get things moving, but I am awaiting a sample of the turned parts.....

count me in for one

Shipping to anywhere is ok, you pay for shipping costs - I will ship anywhere. As long as you are confident it will turn up - I will be confident in shipping it.
I will be contacting everyone that wants one asking then to send me their address so I can copy and paste it onto a label for shipping.:thumbsup:
Will get costing's when I have my first prototype done so I can work out the weight etc. Just let me know if you want me to include a jar of Vegemite to include in the shipment (+ Cost of Vegemite):p
Its an Ozi thing:rolleyes:

Vegemite is hard to come by here and I am one of the few Americans that like it. I like to put it on a sandwich as a condiment instead of mustard. I've tried Marmite, it's ok but I do prefer Vegemite.

Back