Quick question for my U.S friends..

Bondysbike

Turbocharged
Ride
Rocket Roadster
just a quicky...I moved to Florida perminantly this year. My wife started and took her test , passed and left with a little yellow card that was her ‘ pass her test card’ and some other things , booklet s stickers etc.
Anyway...we then had to return to the UK for 2 months to arrange shipping of our stuff etc.
When we returned I went to add the motorcycle to her license...couldn’t find the **** little yellow card.
So , called the guy that ran the weekend course and the test she went on to get a replacement.
He said he couldn’t give us one BUT he’d give us a good discount for her to attend the two day court again.

Is that right folks...you can’t get a replacement card saying you’ve passed your test?
Thanks

Alright lets get started.
#1 As it was in Florida your wife took and passed an MSF course, she does not need the card to show to the DMV/Tax collector which ever one your county uses for license purposes, when she passed the course -written and riding the instructor enters the information into the Florida data base and she has one year from completing the course to get it on her license .
When she first attended the class she had to give them her drivers license which the instructor entered into the data base so all is well, I do this week in and week out if you have any questions drop me a PM, where in Florida are you?
And as for the guy saying he could not give a replacement that is pure BS .

Alright lets get started.
#1 As it was in Florida your wife took and passed an MSF course, she does not need the card to show to the DMV/Tax collector which ever one your county uses for license purposes, when she passed the course -written and riding the instructor enters the information into the Florida data base and she has one year from completing the course to get it on her license .
When she first attended the class she had to give them her drivers license which the instructor entered into the data base so all is well, I do this week in and week out if you have any questions drop me a PM, where in Florida are you?
And as for the guy saying he could not give a replacement that is pure BS .

Thank you!
That makes perfect sense! ( no idea why he couldn’t tell me that.)
I’ve just moved to Crystal River...must be the most die hard Harley Town ever!

If needed I could make a call to the State Motor Vehicles guy in charge of your area and he will call the instructor about a replacement card and also chew his arse at the same time.
So they're friendly?

Thought of you (briefly - don't get excited) yesterday - Documentary with Another Florida living Scot - Billy Connolly. So many Scots - The Cubans will be getting jittery.

The Big Yin is not doing so well health wise(must be all these years of supporting Celtic) my Dads wee brother used to roadie for him back in the 70s I used to get into quite a few of his shows for free.
Liked the program that he did when he rode Route66 on a trike.
Pop round to see 'im 'n' Pam. - Awa Big Yin - ye woan remember us, butt ma da's wee brother wuz yer roadie. Gi'us a drink ye hippie!.

Thank you!
That makes perfect sense! ( no idea why he couldn’t tell me that.)
I’ve just moved to Crystal River...must be the most die hard Harley Town ever!

Wish I could do that. I used to dive one of the spring fed rivers in Florida, the Ichetucknee and it was wonderful.

Back