Izzo2

.040 Over
I'm getting Kelly's bike shipped from Delaware. It has a PC111 on it, which I don't have any experience with-is that completely contained on the bike or are there separate components to it that need to be included in the shipment? Thanks- Kelly's widow doesn't know any more about it than me.

It would all be on the bike mate it's just another computer that manages the air fuel ratios ect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is a PCIII-USB, the only part that would not be installed on the bike would be the USB cable. If I'm not mistaken, it is a standard-type cable that is readily available at most any store that carries electronics.

OK thanks- This is a highly modified bike as you all know, I'll probably need a little help from you guys figuring things out.

Like Skip said. However, Kelly always considered his Phoebe to be "mildly" modified, lol. TOR mufflers, secondaries removed, PC3, triple K&N's, upgraded Progressive suspension, Gi-Pro. Anything I missed? Oh, yeah, Corbin young guns seat, with leather K-drive bags?

Treat her well. We wish you the best.

Izzo.............congrats on getting Kelly's bike..
I know she will have a great home and what a fitting tribute to him to have you asking questions about her on the site....
Pet her daily and ride her hard:D

Back