BillyIndiana

Road rash heals-Freckles grow back-Ride
Ride
2015 R3T
Well Pure Triumph has a sale this Memorial day of 20% off. Time for me to do some upgrading.
Been waiting for this.

TORS-I know I just want to be able to hear the bike.
Highway Pegs-Might as well
Pannier Liners -$80.00 not bad
Service Manual-A must have.
Those pretty little Triumph badges for the passenger floor boards

Kinda sad the limited accessories available for the Rocket.

That was an easy way to drop a grand. With 20% off more like $800.00

And I will get that Corbin seat on ordered.

Thinking Jack Be Quick is needed.

I need a holder for my phone and a USB outlet.

Any other suggestions welcome.

The service manual can be found on this site. However it is for older R3 Classics not for Roadsters or Touring. Not exactly for our bikes but covers a lot of our engine, suspension, electrical, and so forth. It has helped me tremendously with my Roadster. Member IDK has made it easy for us.
Go here:

Service Manual for RIII, R3C, R3T;
Wiring Diagram;
Balancing Throttle Bodies Instructions;
Detent Spring Instructions;
$40.00 Keyless Ignition

On the Corbin seat. Don't be alarmed when you get it back and it is hard as a rock. Friend of mine on here got one. It was hard as a rock to him when he first got it. He said to himself "This aint going to work!" But later on he found that he could ride forever and not be saddle sore.

I would pass on the Jack be Quick and save my money. I have a Roadster with saddlebags, large windshield, etc... close to the touring and don't use any kind of jack be quick device.

I've owned my Roadster since 2010 and have always used a ATV jack and jacked up the bike straight off the sump cover (oil pan). People say "Oh no you shouldn't do that... you'll break something or the sump will start to leak" Let me tell you the sump cover isn't made out of stamped steel. It is a thick heavy duty piece of aluminum with a bunch of bolts holding it in place. I know.... I've got a sump cover laying over here on my work bench...lol

To me that jack be quick or anything of that nature is a way for someone to make money and it's really not needed. Besides you have to take time and bolt the thing on the bike, takes up space in your shop. :(

I've had the bike up in air with both tires removed so it works. :thumbsup:

I'm all about saving people money. :D

The service manual can be found on this site. However it is for older R3 Classics not for Roadsters or Touring. Not exactly for our bikes but covers a lot of our engine, suspension, electrical, and so forth. It has helped me tremendously with my Roadster. Member IDK has made it easy for us.
Go here:

Service Manual for RIII, R3C, R3T;
Wiring Diagram;
Balancing Throttle Bodies Instructions;
Detent Spring Instructions;
$40.00 Keyless Ignition

On the Corbin seat. Don't be alarmed when you get it back and it is hard as a rock. Friend of mine on here got one. It was hard as a rock to him when he first got it. He said to himself "This aint going to work!" But later on he found that he could ride forever and not be saddle sore.

I would pass on the Jack be Quick and save my money. I have a Roadster with saddlebags, large windshield, etc... close to the touring and don't use any kind of jack be quick device.

I've owned my Roadster since 2010 and have always used a ATV jack and jacked up the bike straight off the sump cover (oil pan). People say "Oh no you shouldn't do that... you'll break something or the sump will start to leak" Let me tell you the sump cover isn't made out of stamped steel. It is a thick heavy duty piece of aluminum with a bunch of bolts holding it in place. I know.... I've got a sump cover laying over here on my work bench...lol

To me that jack be quick or anything of that nature is a way for someone to make money and it's really not needed. Besides you have to take time and bolt the thing on the bike, takes up space in your shop. :(

I've had the bike up in air with both tires removed so it works. :thumbsup:

I'm all about saving people money. :D

Much appreciated. I have a lift that works perfect on my America. Will give it a try today on the Rocket. I am too old (lazy) to be laying on the floor.

Well Pure Triumph has a sale this Memorial day of 20% off. Time for me to do some upgrading.
Been waiting for this.

Those pretty little Triumph badges for the passenger floor boards.
I just went on Pure-Triumph's website and found no mention of a sale. Can you provide me a link, either here or by message? Thanks

Well truth in advertising is always in the eye of the beholder. The sale is 10% plus 10% after 500.00.

Anyway

I ordered the TORS and Highway pegs and Manual and the Saddle bag liners.

I also went on e-bay and ordered the Tune ECU cable.

I am starting to go down that road.

Great to know you all have my back.

Well truth in advertising is always in the eye of the beholder. The sale is 10% plus 10% after 500.00.

Anyway

I ordered the TORS and Highway pegs and Manual and the Saddle bag liners.

I also went on e-bay and ordered the Tune ECU cable.

I am starting to go down that road.

Great to know you all have my back.

So you spent $800...you should have qualified for the full 20% off of everything. Thats a lot of money you're spending for them to play games. Let me know if you have any problems.
I know the head of parts for internet sales over there and they are not that far from my house.

So you spent $800...you should have qualified for the full 20% off of everything. Thats a lot of money you're spending for them to play games. Let me know if you have any problems.
I know the head of parts for internet sales over there and they are not that far from my house.

Thanks I appreciate it. I have ordered from them before. They seem to be a class act. I am not going to complain about 10% off and free shipping. Plus lets not forget sale tax savings.

This is not a bike for the timid in riding or upgrading that is fer sure.

The discount code is listed below the order.

Triumph Rocket III Touring Accessory Mufflers A9608090 1 $499.00

Triumph Adjustable Highway Peg Mount A9750455 1 $140.00

Triumph Highway Pegs Logo Badge A9758310 1 $120.00

Triumph Rocket III Service Manual T3851580 1 $103.99

Triumph Saddlebag Liners T2350118 1 $83.99

Order Notes: None

SubTotal: $946.98

Shipping: FedEx/UPS Ground $0.00

Tax: $0.00

Order Discounts: -$94.70

Coupons used:

FreeShipOver98
PURE-TRIUMPH20

Total: $852.28

Now for that new Corbin saddle.

Last edited:
Been waiting for this.
Those pretty little Triumph badges for the passenger floor boards
Kinda sad the limited accessories available for the Rocket.
That was an easy way to drop a grand. With 20% off more like $800.00
And I will get that Corbin seat on ordered.
Thinking Jack Be Quick is needed.
I need a holder for my phone and a USB outlet.
Any other suggestions welcome.

Perhaps a toilet seat??? :roll: :roll: :roll: :p

Back