Pulled the Trigger

germ79

The Guy That Asks All The Questions
Ride
2014 R3 Roadster
Well, I joined this forum a couple weeks ago, asked loads of questions, and was kindly brought into the R3owners family. I found the exact bike I wanted only a few hours from my house. Went to pick it up last week and am super-excited to have it home!

I got blasted by a nasty rainfall on the way back, so it needs a good bath/detail now. I also need to repurchase all of my riding gear - as I sold it all
IMG_2755 2.JPG
when I sold my last bike. Once I have all that in order, I can take it out if we get a nice day or two here in Michigan. Can't wait!

Thank you all for your warm welcome! Glad to be part of the family!

Jeremy

Well, I joined this forum a couple weeks ago, asked loads of questions, and was kindly brought into the R3owners family. I found the exact bike I wanted only a few hours from my house. Went to pick it up last week and am super-excited to have it home!

I got blasted by a nasty rainfall on the way back, so it needs a good bath/detail now. I also need to repurchase all of my riding gear - as I sold it all
IMG_2755 2.JPG
when I sold my last bike. Once I have all that in order, I can take it out if we get a nice day or two here in Michigan. Can't wait!

Jeremy
Congrats! Great looking scoot! Come visit out west, 88 today and not a breath of wind or a cloud to be seen.

Congrats Jeremy. She looks well endowed. Be sure to get a really good helmet. I recommend the Shoei RF1200. It is a great helmet and worth every penny. Very quiet and comfortable. I am sending you a PM.

Congratz. You have a lot of quality extras on her. Looks like she was loved. We will have to make it a point to get together next year. We are not that far apart.

I still had some of my riding gear when I got back into bikes a couple years ago, but I was amazed that leather shrinks?

Congratz. You have a lot of quality extras on her. Looks like she was loved. We will have to make it a point to get together next year. We are not that far apart.

I still had some of my riding gear when I got back into bikes a couple years ago, but I was amazed that leather shrinks?

Its not just leather, the textile trousers are the worst item ever!

IMG_2755 2.JPG

Jeremy
Congratulations, a lovely looking bike - enjoy getting the permanent silly grin!!

Back