Proud owner of 2012 Rocket III Roadster with <8K miles!!!

Nogrey

.040 Over
Ride
2012 Triumph Rocket III Roadster, 1997 Valk Tourer
Flying from Boise, ID to Minneapolis, MN at the end of May to pick her up and ride her to her new garage. My brother and his friend are shipping their bikes to Minn. so they can fly there and ride back with me! What a great family and friends I have. Sold one of my two Honda Valkyrie's to afford this bike. Have ridden the rocket before and really love the torque and extra HP. Looking to this board for tips, tricks and mods as well as maintenance. I don't let anyone but me wrench on my bikes.

Allow me to be the first to welcome you into the fold!
Might wish to place your Boise location under your avatar for the future.
Really help others give you better info.

Hello Nogrey and welcome from Virginia. I do not understand why they would ship bikes such a short distance and then fly in to get them. Why wouldn't they just ride over and meet you? It looks like only 21-22 hours of saddle time...(If you ride the speed limit)

Hello Nogrey and welcome from Virginia. I do not understand why they would ship bikes such a short distance and then fly in to get them. Why wouldn't they just ride over and meet you? It looks like only 21-22 hours of saddle time...(If you ride the speed limit)
It's a time issue. Last time I did this my brother just bought a motorcycle and flew out. We met up and rode home together. That was a 3500 mile run that time. It's a fun thing to do.

Thanks for all the welcomes. I'll work on getting my avatar and profile information updated as soon as I can.

Welcome to the forum Great choice of bike and am sure you'll love it. Hope time doesn't drag too much. Will be worth the wait though.

Back