Project Cam replacement

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Just about ready. Cams on the way. Parts are in from Hermy's. After dealing with Neville lush all i can say about the man is that he invited Customer Service. If your even thinking about doing any upgrades i would use him vice anyone else. The same can be said for Hermy's. The advice and assistants from both establishments have been nothing less than amazing. Hopefully the individual i have chosen to tune the bike is the same caliber. No doubt that this is going to be well worth the money and time. Plan on doing the work myself. Am a idiot when it comes to tuning but pretty good at turning a wrench. Will post Pics along the way. Powder coat guy is going to get some business from me during this upgrade. Figure while the bike is down might as well get rid of some more chrome. Going to take my time and enjoy doing this upgrade.

Awesome! I hope to meet you in Maggie Valley.

What exhaust and airfilter set up you gonna run? Just curious....
Paul's three into one and Ramair have been on the bike for the last couple of years. It was time for a valve clearance check and decided to replace the cams with a set of Neville Lushes street cams and get the bike tuned properly. Not looking at a tremendous increase in horse power but a little more torque in the low end and mid range would be nice.

Good for you sonny! I’m about as excited for you as you are I think.
I haven’t heard anything on mine yet, I’m not even sure he remembers me.

Been lucky with that so far. 50,000 miles and shifts like a dream. Should be OK not a super build just a little over the average pipes and intake upgrade.
But you will be adding a fair amount more mid-range torque with Nev's cams. I don't know how much teh "Robinsons" treatment costs - but I suspect the cost won't be your issue on this one.

Maybe that billet clutch basket too!
Already on the bike. Replaced the clutch and basket a few months ago with a barrnet set up. Like it very much. After the toys for tots run in Tulsa found out that the pull on the clutch was a bit more than the stock system. Most of my ride time is open highway but the toy run was consent stop and go. By the end of the run i was feeling it big time.

Back