Progressives or progressives?

Jenko

and Ruby
Ride
2005 Rocket 3
Looking for a front spring upgrade.
Step 1, search forums for help, decide on progressive
Step 2, search the world wide webs for a set of progressive springs
Step 3, scratch head over the fact that price varies from AU$136 to AU $400.
Step 4, look for reasons why? And find nothing that stands out. They all even have the same part number 11-1529.
Step 5, ask the R3 brains trust for input!?

Please help.

Just got ( 1 month ago)Progressive front springs for the 2012 R3R, AU$215 from J & P Cycles to the door, 6 days from placing the order to getting them in OZ. Was looking at them on ebay and amazon, all the quoted prices were fairly similar to the Progressive site so decided to order direct through Progressive which sends you to J & P site

Just got ( 1 month ago)Progressive front springs for the 2012 R3R, AU$215 from J & P Cycles to the door, 6 days from placing the order to getting them in OZ. Was looking at them on ebay and amazon, all the quoted prices were fairly similar to the Progressive site so decided to order direct through Progressive which sends you to J & P site
I found the price varies massively. $136 to the door all the way to $400 plus shipping. There has to be more of a difference than just the seller.

cant remember where i got mine but will say that with 7 grade oil they made a big difference to the ride....firmer and stable..

Back