black cover .
12.5 standard eight
$ 350.00 plus shipping

Attachments

• IMG_0364.jpg
    IMG_0364.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 474
I bought the wilberg shocks from stonker
AH HAA .... I thought so ... and I'll bet the blue springs will actually look right at home on the Yellow bike as well.
I was admiring them for their milling and high tech-ness (new word), but was thinking those blue springs might have to be either powder coated black or chromed.
But I hadn't thought about putting them on a Yellow bike .... I think that will work out well. :D

I'd like to see them mounted when you git'er dun.

Pardon my ignorance but how much are these new?
Did you notice an improvement over stock?
How many miles are on yours?
Have you made any changes to your fork springs?

I'm not happy with the stock set-up but I want to be sure I see significant improvement if I'm to spend significant money.

Thanks!

Pardon my ignorance but how much are these new?
Did you notice an improvement over stock?
How many miles are on yours?
Have you made any changes to your fork springs?

I'm not happy with the stock set-up but I want to be sure I see significant improvement if I'm to spend significant money.

Thanks!

the wilberg from germany are the rolls royce of shocks any serious rocket in germany is sporting these .I had the chance to ride a R# with wilberg on a rough road the tire stuck to asphalt and I never felt any pogoing amazing .
you can preload and damp in a multitude fashion and brought in N.A you are looking at about $1000.00.
I had bought this winter a set of progressive 430 .on 430 you can change the preload but not the damping yet they are miles ahead of OEM but since I got wilbergr's now I will sell the 430. these 430 shocks had about 2000 miles
I will also change the front springs and put thinner oil

hellfire
I think I will remove the springs and powdercoat them black ....I don't know if blue will look alright it may send the wrong message we will see !! stonker is bringing all the stuff up here in two weeks (up here means the north where we got 15inches of snow last night for chrisssake and still snowing )
I also bought the heated grips and the mirrors but I will be gone webnesday to amsterdam for some simulator training then I have to fly a f-50 from maastricht to madang in new guinee around the 30th so I do not know when I will be back to install those marvellous shocks . but they will be in my garage and ready to be installed nevertheless aaah!!!

the wilberg from germany are the rolls royce of shocks any serious rocket in germany is sporting these .I had the chance to ride a R# with wilberg on a rough road the tire stuck to asphalt and I never felt any pogoing amazing .
you can preload and damp in a multitude fashion and brought in N.A you are looking at about $1000.00.
I had bought this winter a set of progressive 430 .on 430 you can change the preload but not the damping yet they are miles ahead of OEM but since I got wilbergr's now I will sell the 430. these 430 shocks had about 2000 miles
I will also change the front springs and put thinner oil

hellfire
I think I will remove the springs and powdercoat them black ....I don't know if blue will look alright it may send the wrong message we will see !! stonker is bringing all the stuff up here in two weeks (up here means the north where we got 15inches of snow last night for chrisssake and still snowing )
I also bought the heated grips and the mirrors but I will be gone webnesday to amsterdam for some simulator training then I have to fly a f-50 from maastricht to madang in new guinee around the 30th so I do not know when I will be back to install those marvellous shocks . but they will be in my garage and ready to be installed nevertheless aaah!!!
Do you have a link for those shocks. I would like to check them out.
What message does blue and yellow send?
Now if you had rainbow colored springs .......................:eek:

Back