Problems returning "Butty Buddy"

jthree

Turbocharged
Ride
2007 Rocket III Classic
I have filled in the on-line returns form, emailed, called, emailed again, called again and still no response.

From their FAQs re returns...

Not a problem...just send it back! ButtyBuddy comes with a money back, no-questions-asked guarantee, subject to the terms and conditions of the return policy

Anyone tried to return a seat to Butty Buddy? It's a lot of money to not be able to return it.

Nope,
sounds like you might be gettin' the run around tho.
We could call them an say we wanted to order one,
that you're a member in good standing in the R3 community,
and the way they're treating you on your return is being closely monitored,
with possibly negative results being loss of sales.
Glad to help, what's their number?

I have filled in the on-line returns form, emailed, called, emailed again, called again and still no response.

From their FAQs re returns...

Not a problem...just send it back! ButtyBuddy comes with a money back, no-questions-asked guarantee, subject to the terms and conditions of the return policy

Anyone tried to return a seat to Butty Buddy? It's a lot of money to not be able to return it.

I was gonna get one for the mrs but they can shove it up their arse unless they do the rite thing by u :cool:

The name of this thing always seems to bring out the humor:)

I bought it based on quite a few people (on this site and others) saying their wives liked it. It's my son that rides with me and he often complains about the pillion seat on long rides. I can't afford the cost of a Russell seat right now so figured this would be a good compromise. The problem (finally ;)) is that he didn't feel a noticeable difference in comfort. I took him for a few decent length rides and he decided it wasn't that great, and for $!50 + $30 shipping, it needs to at least be somewhat better.

As a side not, when i ordered it I only received one kinda strange email confirmation and that was it. I order a lot on-line and usually get shipping confirmation, tracking info etc. I even emailed to see if it had been shipped and got no response.

I'm not normally one to complain but this has me bent.

Here's the link Motorcycle Seats by ButtyBuddy | Best Motorcycle Seat Pads & Cushions

At first I thought I read Nutty Buddy, the ice cream bar and I smiled at the effort to return. I bought one of those "seat enhancers" and I did return it however I bought it through BikerHiway.com so they took it back graciously.

Well here we are three weeks later and I still have had no reply to multiple emails or phones calls. It was suggested that they may be on vacation and to get them some time. My first attempt to arrange the return was May 22nd. I think they've had time.

Looks like I'm out $180.:mad:

Be warned, if you order this thing, it'd better fit your bike or you will have an expensive paper weight.

Cheers

Jthree

Well here we are three weeks later and I still have had no reply to multiple emails or phones calls. It was suggested that they may be on vacation and to get them some time. My first attempt to arrange the return was May 22nd. I think they've had time.

Looks like I'm out $180.:mad:

Be warned, if you order this thing, it'd better fit your bike or you will have an expensive paper weight.

Cheers

Jthree

Didn't you buy it with a credit card? I would have contested the bill and put the onus on the credit card company to investigate. If you have not yet paid the bill for the butt buddy, then you can still do that.

Back