rainman

Seabee can do
Ride
06 classic 2012 victory xr
got up this morning to ride to work and it would not start my neutral and engine light did not come on when i turn the switch on had lights and fog lights and could not hear the fuel pump come on tried 5-6 times and nothing came home tonight and trid it and it started but my engine lihgt stayed on
could this be the start of ignition problem rember this is on a 08 r3t
any info would be greatly appreciated

I have an 08 r3t also and I am interested in hearing what everyone has to say. I have a deal made to trade mine but I had pretty much decided to keep it, but I don't need a lot of problems with it.

got up this morning to ride to work and it would not start my neutral and engine light did not come on when i turn the switch on had lights and fog lights and could not hear the fuel pump come on tried 5-6 times and nothing came home tonight and trid it and it started but my engine lihgt stayed on
could this be the start of ignition problem rember this is on a 08 r3t
any info would be greatly appreciated

Rainman, I know this sounds contrite but did you check the engine kill switch? Lights on but no instruments or fuel pump sounds like the kill switch.

Rainman, I know this sounds contrite but did you check the engine kill switch? Lights on but no instruments or fuel pump sounds like the kill switch.
yes i did t dragger i hit the kill switch 4-5 times to make sure

I have an 08 r3t also and I am interested in hearing what everyone has to say. I have a deal made to trade mine but I had pretty much decided to keep it, but I don't need a lot of problems with it.
i have over 36000 miles on mine and this is the first major problem {but it may not be}

I would start by pulling the engine code and see what it says...........advanced auto or any auto parts store should do it for free if you dont have an ODBII scanner if you do post up the code and tell us what it says.

mutt

All the rain you ride in it has to be moisture related. LOL

Hope you find the problem and it is a simple fix.

I would start by pulling the engine code and see what it says...........advanced auto or any auto parts store should do it for free if you dont have an ODBII scanner if you do post up the code and tell us what it says.

mutt
ok thanks for that

The connector is under the seat BTW on the left side (if you were sitting on it the seat)
near the battery. Good Luck!

mutt

Back