Prince Rides a Bike Fit for a King (in-waiting)

DEcosse

If it's no Scottish it's CRAP!
Ride
Triumph Daytona (Custom)
Yes it is the Greek blood in him or the very close gene pool:eek: not actually true as baldness gene(x chromosome) can only come from your mother so thank you very much Princess Diana for the bald prince.:D

Last edited:
Going Bald Isn't Your Mother's Fault; Maternal Genetics Are Not To Blame

Don’t Blame Mom
Many people believe hair loss is passed down on the mother’s side. While it’s true a key gene for baldness is on the X chromosome, which you get from your mother, it is not the only genetic factor in play since men with bald fathers have an increased chance of going bald when compared to men whose fathers have a full set of hair. While twin studies have confirmed male pattern baldness to be genetically determined, scientists say baldness anywhere in your family may be a sign of your own impending fate.

OK - let's go back to discussing Triumphs ...............

OK - let's go back to discussing Triumphs ...............
Says the man who reads The Mail! - And NOW you expect us to stay on topic! - The Sun at least had something of interest inside the front cover. :p

A Gentleman reads the Times. The anarchist gentleman reads The Independent. So I am told. :unsure:

The FT makes a nicer colour blanket on the bench.

Yes it is the Greek blood in him or the very close gene pool:eek: not actually true as baldness gene(x chromosome) can only come from your mother so thank you very much Princess Diana for the bald prince.:D

I was taught that in college phsycology, but the years have made me skeptical.
My maternal grandfather was bald, my father and paternal grandfather were full haired.
At 71, I still have a thick mop.

I was taught that in college phsycology, but the years have made me skeptical.
My maternal grandfather was bald, my father and paternal grandfather were full haired.
At 71, I still have a thick mop.

So do I and chuck them as they thin out through use on the floor.

Others like you must be much softer users.;):p:D

upload_2018-2-22_21-22-33.jpeg
2004-02mophead.jpg
img_2087a.jpg
upload_2018-2-22_21-24-7.jpeg
upload_2018-2-22_21-24-24.jpeg

When he was stationed at RAF Valley in Anglesey - they had an open day for bikes to use the track ( runway etc) He appeared on his Blackbird and blitzed the track before vanishing again with his security.

Back